How much power does it take for your storage servers to run? I've got 2 Xeon X5650, 12x 4GB dimms, 3 M1015, down to 20 drives and still drawing 310 watts or so idling. If I spin down drives it only drops me to something in 280s. I feel like it’s a little high but I wanted to know what power you’re drawing from your servers?
- How much time will it take to install sap .
- Ckmlcp ML is Taking to Much Time
- How much TR sequence is important for BASIS Person
- What is the procedure for end to end implementation ?what r the phases of implementation?how much time it takes?
- Load Balancing - processing power of both servers in a cluster running only SAP application
- Apply SLED to Every Storage Unit (SU) on Receipt into the Warehouse
- Backup is Taking Too Much Time to Complete
- Bin Locations , Warehouse Management
- How Much Does a SAP ERP Implementation Cost?