I am currently moving some large files from a location on a NAS to a second location. I’m running RAID6 with Western Digital RE and SE 1TB drives in my Synology NAS. I’m copying from one directory to another on the same volume. The problem that I’m noticing is that I am getting kind of slow transfer rates – from 17-25MB/second. I double checked on my NAS web interface and saw that it was 20MB/s up and down – does this mean that if I’m transferring from NAS to NAS that it’s still local? Or is the interface wrong?
- How to transfer this stock IM to WM?
- Sales and Distribution and WM
- Transfer Orders Planned Time Wm
- Bin Locations , Warehouse Management
- Best Warehouse Management Software
- Printing Issue in warehouse management
- Serialized Material in WM Without HUM
- Visualize open TO\'s on a TV in the Warehouse
- Transfer Posting Error
- User Having So Many Tablespaces