Home »PPM (Portfolio and Project Management)
SAP PPM (Portfolio and Project Management)
Definition or Meaning - What is SAP PPM?
Full form or SAP PPM stands for (Portfolio and Project Management), Portfolio Management basically refers to the integration of information from the existing systems related finance, human resources along with project management meant for providing a description of the entire portfolio of the project. With the help of all of this information the portfolio managers, project managers and resource managers are able to get a deep dive down regarding the various details related to the project. Information which is inventive, combined as well as cross functional in nature is enabled by virtue of using Project management.
Upon utilizing SAP (PPM) the users can get benefitted to a very large extent by investing in the right resources in the right projects which enable the advancement of the strategies along with fulfilling the task in the relevant work, on schedule and within budget.
A whole list of activities related to Project Management are covered which range right from planning to implementation, development and consultancy projects, to project completion. Project management even provides a strong support system to organizations and offers to help them grow their project management excellence by providing a solid base and offers a wide range of options related to integrating, new product development, consulting and IT projects.
- By virtue of using project Management users can better manage phase-based development projects.
- In Portfolio Management the various key aspects related to monitoring project status, portfolio management, which encompasses information related to project resources -and can help you manage your project portfolio more efficiently and this enables you to seamlessly integrate with each other and offers optimal management tools.
In SAP PPM Decision points, phases, tasks, check list, Initiatives, Items, Projects, Phases, and Checklist Items are all available.
- Advantages of SAP PPM (Portfolio and Project Management)
Advantages of Using SAP Portfolio and Project Management (PPM) By using SAP PPM users can align key objectives with initiatives and thereby increasing the overall value of their businesses. The module ...
- RABAX_STATE Error When Creating Related Objects
Getting a following error that is shown below when i click on Relationships -> Related Objects in a Portfolio Management object.Ensure that the fields Log. System and Destination are correctly main ...
- Various Issues during Navigation in PPM with Secure HTTP Protocol (HTTPS)
After accessing the PPM frontend with secure HTTP you encounter one of the following issues: A popup "Security Warning" with the following prompt occurs: Do you want to view only ...
- Display of Earliest or Latest Project Dates in Gantt Chart Should be Project-Specific, Not User-Specific
There should be a user-independent setting which enables customers/project teams/project leads to decide for each project whether the earliest or latest start/finish dates are to be displayed in the & ...