Someone out there must know the answer – when hard drives are idle, what are all the noises they are making for? I have a couple of older WD Blacks (AAKS drives) that will start making clicks around four to five seconds apart when they are not doing anything and aren’t being accessed. I have a newer WD Green that I think does the same, just on a much quieter level. What are these clicks and noises for? Does it have to do with wear leveling?
- HDTV Sound problem with AVI files
- Bin Locations , Warehouse Management
- How Does Powering Down Idle Disks Affect Overall Health of the Drive?
- How to transfer this stock IM to WM?
- Printing Issue in warehouse management
- Serialized Material in WM Without HUM
- Sales and Distribution and WM
- Warehouse inbound process
- Warehouse Requirement Type