What report identifies browsers that may have had problems with a website?
- The Source/Medium report
- The Browser & OS report
- The Active Users report
- The New vs Returning report
Correct Answer: The Browser & OS report
The Browser & OS report shows user the report of the browsers and operating system that may have had a problem with any website.
What report shows which web pages get the most traffic and highest engagement?
- Active Users report
- Frequency and Recency report
- Engagement report
- All Pages report
Correct Answer: All Pages report
The All Pages report shows us the information about which web pages of any website are getting the most traffic and highest engagement.
What feature is required to collect the number of comments users posted to a web page?
- Custom Dimension
- Calculated Metric
- Custom Channel Groupings
- Custom Metric
Correct Answer: Custom Metric
The Custom Metric feature is needed to collect the number of comments users posted to your web page
When it comes to web analytics, what insights can you gather using analytics tools?
- What websites users visit after leaving your website
- How you currently rank in search engines
- How people interact with your website
- How people interact with your competitor's websites
Correct Answer: How people interact with your website
With the help of analytics tools like google analytics, we can know how people interact with your website.
If a web page visitor clears the Analytics cookie from their browser, what will occur?
- Analytics will not be able to associate user behavior data with past data collected
- Analytics will set a new unique ID the next time a browser loads a tracked page
- Analytics will set a new browser cookie the next time a browser loads a tracked page
- All of the above
Correct Answer: All of the above
So, if in case the user clears the cookies from his browser then Google Analytics will not be able to associate behavior data with collected data in past. Also, in order to continue tracking Analytics will have to set a new unique ID and also a new browser cookie.