Our Production Landscape contain Sun Solaris 10 Operating system with MaxDB 7.6 Database and it is running
SUN CLUTER Environment. We have Standalone Msg and Enq Server which is
running in Cluster.
While running IDOC generation by Our Functional team, lot of lock
entry's are occured though we raised the value of
enque/table_size=50000, When we checked in SM12 Lock entries it shows
the messege that
Lock management operation mode
Lock management in a standalone server
Error: Local lock management process despite external lock management
Error: System contains more than one lock management xxxxx_xxx_02
It clearly shows the messege that System contains more than one lock
We checked the SAP Note#39412 and 9942. Currently we have only one enq
Since we have standalone enq server which is running in the cluster so
we would like to know the exact value to be set for the parameter
rdisp/wp_no_enq in instance profile and where to set the enque/table_size?!
- Installation check tool for BI 7.x Standalone frontend
- Setting up LSMW on Mini Basis
- How can we bring the revenue cost elements in PROFIT CENTER ACCOUNTING, Have any configuration settings.
- Case Study
- Check BW Broadcast Settings
- Convert ABAP Code to Upper Case or Lower Case
- SQL Server Connection Issues
- What is Testing in SAP and How many types are there and where we will use testing ?
- Collation Settings of MSSQL Server 2005 or 2008
- License Key for Standalone System
- Installation SAP ECC 6.0 standalone in computer
- Trying to have on Premise Set Up with the backend (training server).
- From Where to Where We Need to Create DB-link?
- In our Environment we have a Server Configured with LDAP
- where can we use the SYSTEM user exactly in SAP BASIS.
- BTC - Business Case
- Where Should we start to Improve the performance?
- Behavior of the Called Transaction is not Same as Standalone Application
- How can we set/configure the Epson LX300+ in order to print in a normal font?
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3 Installation Guide Standalone Gateway on IBM i
- SAP Web Application Server Die solide Basis fuer SAP Solution Manager
- Basis (BC)
- SAP Basis Installation on Windows NT: MS SQL Server
- Installation Guide Standalone Gateway on Windows for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server Upgrade Guide
- SAP Basis and Sucurity Administration
- Proposal to ementor abap basis
- How To Set Up and Use the CTS+ in a Portal Environment
- Microsoft SQL Server to IBM DB2 UDB Conversion Guide
Exp :0 - 1 years | City : Mumbai
SAP Basis Administrator - GTS - SD | 4 - 7 Years | Chennai |
Exp :4 - 7 years | City : Chennai
SAP Basis Job | 1 - 4 yrs | Bengaluru/Bangalore | SAP India
Exp :1 - 4 years | City : Bangalore
Senior Analyst | 3 - 5 Years | Bengaluru/Bangalore | KPMG
Exp :3 - 5 years | City : Bangalore
Associate Consultant | 7 - 9 yrs | Noida | HCL Technologies
Exp :7 - 9 years | City : Noida
Trainee SAP Consultant
Exp :0 - 10 years | City : Mumbai
Consultant FMAS | 5 - 8 Years | Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai | K
Exp :5 - 8 years | City : Bangalore
SAP Basis Manager | 15 - 20 Years | Bengaluru/Bangalore | EM
Exp :15 - 20 years | City : Bangalore
Consultant SAP Basis | 3 - 8 yrs Bengaluru/Bangalore | Wipro
Exp :3 - 8 years | City : Bangalore
SAP Security | 4 - 9 Years | Bengaluru/Bangalore | Capgemini
Exp :4 - 9 years | City : Bangalore