- SAP BASIS Full Form & Meaning
- SAP BASIS Scope and Opportunity
- SAP BASIS Tutorial
- SAP BASIS Certification Cost in India
- SAP BASIS Interview Questions
- SAP GUI - Overview
- SAP Security Interview Questions
- SAP Tcode SM13
- Operating System Call Recv Failed
- T-Code SMQ1 - QRFC Monitor Outbound Queue
- SAP Developer Access Key Generator
- SAP Basis Tcodes
- SAP BASIS Interview Questions
- SAP Basis DB Refresh Steps
- SAP Message no. v0102
- What is SAP Router
- SAP SPRO Full Form
- SAP Pfcg Roles and Authorizations Concept
- How to Check SAP Version
- SAP Background Jobs List
- SAP Partner Profile Tcode
- Lock/Unlock SAP Transaction Codes via SM01
- Difference between DDIC and SAP
- Virus Scan Integration with SAP Application
- SAP Spool Overflow
- SAP Transport Request Log Table
- How To Stop Scheduled Background Job in SAP
- SAP Compatible Printers
- sap basis interview questions and answers
- SAP STMP Mail Configuration
- NO RFC Authorization for FM RFCPING
- SM58 RFC Tcode in SAP
- SAP SM50 - Kill Work Process
- OS Collector SAPOSCOL Commands FAQs
- Maintain Smartforms in Different Languages
- Send Email Using Distribution List In SAP
- Difference between Sequential Read and Direct Read
- Assign Authorization Object to User in SAP
- Get_pse: Can't Create PSE
- SAP SE06 - Perform Post Installation Action
- SAP Open Client
- SAP Landscape Transformation
- How to Check SAP System Time
- Change Nls_Nchar_Characterset
- SAP LOGON Group Maintenance and Configuration
- SAP Tcode SM51 vs SM50 vs Sm66
- SAP Basis Backup Type
- Check SAP Services in Linux and Unix
- SAP T-code SM64 and SM62
- SAP Note Cannot be Implemented
- Error (msg dgw 748 not found)
- SAP Software & Hardware Requirement
- Generate SAP_ALL Profile
- SAP Shortcut Parameter
- How to Create SAP Tcode for SQVI Query
- Traffic lights in SAP Security
- Check SAP Kernel Version at OS level
- SAP T-code Transaction Used by User
- Saphostagent functions
- Difference between Spam and Saint
- Check CPU Utilization in SAP
- SAP Transport Return Code 12
- SAP License Key Generator
- SAP BASIS T-code SP01 and SP02 Spool Monitoring
- How to find Locked Users in SAP?
- Compare User Roles in SAP
- SAP Tcode ST04 DB Performance Monitor
- BD64 ALE Configuration In SAP
- Transport control program tp ended with error code 0232
- No More Memory Available to Add Rows to an Internal Table
- SAP Netweaver
- SAP ABAP Dumps T-Code ST22
- Run SAP Sgen
- SAP ABAP Buffer Size
- Difference between Tcode AL08 and SM04
- Troubleshoot a Background Job Running for Long Duration
- SAP Basis Client Adminstration
- Reset User Buffer in SAP
- RFC Communications Error with System/Destination
- SAP Mass Deletion of Roles
- SAP Tcode DB12 and DB13
- SAP SM37 - Re-run Failed Job
- SAP Create Authorization Group
- SAP T-code SE93
- Find out all Deleted Users in SAP System
- no RFC Authorization For The Function Group SYST
- New SAPROUTTAB Editing
- SAP Post Installation Steps
- Open WTS Connection in SAP
- SAP Ides Default user Password
- SAP PCFG Roles and Authorizations
- How to Copy Transport Request in SAP
- An Action Triggered by the Server was Denied Based on a Rule
- SAP Indx Table
- SAP User Activity Log Table
- SAP Installation Number
- SAP Save List in File Spreadsheet Missing
- SAPCAR: could not open for writing sapcar.exe (error 28)
- Baldat Table Delete or Cleanup
- SAP BASIS MCQ Questions
- SAP system performance is very slow
- Standard & Reorganization Jobs in SAP R/3
- SAP Transport Error Code 8
- SAP Table TST03 Cleanup
- Difference Between SPAU and SPDD
- SAP Work Process
- How Many Work Processes to Configure
- SAP Schedule Background Job
- SAP Access Key Generator Download
- SAP Dump PXA_NO_FREE_SPACE
- SAP Delete Background job
- Difference Between r3trans and r3load
- Message Cannot be Transferred to Node SMTP Due to Connection Error (final)
- SAP BASIS TMS Configuration
- SAP Host File Location Entry
- SAP BASIS Transport Route Configuration
- Delete Transport Buffer in SAP
- Check DB Growth in SAP
- RDDIMPDP Job not Getting Triggered
- SAP Basis Patch Manager
- Reset & Delete SAP SPAM Queue
- Check Sap Kernel Version
- SAP System Monitoring T-Code
- SAP Basis Types of RFC Connections
- SAP Mass User Role Assignment
- SM59 Tcode in SAP RFC
- SAP User Types
- Reset SAP Password
Definition or Meaning- What is SAP BASIS?
Full form or SAP BASIS stands for (Business Application Systems Integrated Solutions), includes RDBMS, GUI and other powerful components for system administration.
SAP BASIS—the underlying system software that forms an effective platform for customer and module specific applications, is typically a middle ware program. It bridges the gap between the SAP computational architecture, its network and operating system; and the other modules like those linked with accounting, finance, quality management and so forth.
This module describes the various fundamentals of SAP system administration and is an effective technology that provides the necessary support for SAP applications, system administration and memory management. BASIS emphasizes upon the administration of RDBMS (Relational Database Management System) or any other database used by the SAP environment, client-server architecture as well as the SAP GUI.
It is a definition of the interface between BASIS and system components; user/ system administration; and varied monitoring tools. It includes the data dictionary and a scalable development platform for SAP based applications too.
The layers of the SAP BASIS system are:
- The presentation layer
- Application components
- Technical layers.
The SAP BASIS course includes:
- An overview of SAP Basis and its architecture
- Architecture of the SAP System
- Installation of SAP Front end
- In-depth discussions and training on administration tasks like transport management system, user and memory management, database analysis, delivery in operation and profile modes and so forth.
Topics covered in the course:
- Introduction of HW & SW
- Database and ERP concepts
- SAP Net Weaver Architecture and SAP Components
- Installation Client Administration TMS
- Introduction to various support packs and add-ons
- General and database administration
- SAP router & files directory and more.
- SAP Installation Hardware Requirement for SAP 4.7, ECC5, ECC6 IDES Non IDES
SAP Installation Hardware/System RequirementsSAP 4.7 IDESHDD: 80 GBProcessor: PVI and aboveRAM: 512 MBSAP 4.7 NON IDESHDD: 80 GBProcessor: PVI and aboveRAM: 512 MBSAP ECC5 IDESHDD: 150 GBProcessor: PV ...
- PFCG SAP Roles and Authorizations Maintenance
PFCG - ROLE MAINTENANCETo manage roles and authorization data, we can use the role maintenance. The Profile Generator is the tool for role maintenance which creates authorization data based on selecte ...
- ECC6 Installation Guide with Screen Shots step by step procedure in Flash video
This is a video version of SAP ECC6 / ERP 2005 Installation Guide..to get the complete list of System requirment u can check this link... ...
- SAP License Key Installation Step by Step Procedure
How to install License Key?You want to install the license key you received from SAPThere are three different license key installation processes. The correct process for you depends on which SAP softw ...
- Homogeneous System Copy using Online/Offline Database Backup
Homogeneous System Copy using Online/Offline Database BackupReasons for Copying a SAP SystemSAP recommends that you make a system copy in order to build a test, demo, training or standby system (Oracl ...
- Outgoing Email Configuration Step By Step
SMTP Configuration Guide Step By StepThe purpose of this tutorial is to explain the steps to activities involved in setting up the Mails from SAP. The steps are common across SAP R/3 as well as SAP ne ...
- SPRO Meaning and Use in SAP
SPRO stands for SAP PROJECT REFERENCE OBJECT. It is the transaction for IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE for most of the SAP Applications. SPRO holds almost all customizations and all the configurations ...
- Enable SSO in SAP System using Kerberos Authentication
Step by step guide to enable Single Sign-On (SSO) for SAP applications in a Microsoft Active Directory environment using Kerberos authentication. This tutorial is meant to be a step by step g ...
- Create Authorization Group and Assign Table
How to Create Authorization GroupGo to SE54 give the table name and choose authorization group and then click on create/change. You can create an authorization group.Assign Table to Authoriz ...
- Add entry of Host in hosts file for host name and saptranshost
How to add entry of host is host file by updating hosts file with server and saptranshost settings? To do the SAP installation we need to give the entry of your host in hosts file Please follow ...
- Work Process Types in SAP
Types of Work Processes in SAP?To process SAP requests from multiple front ends SAP application server is used. The application server has the use of a dispatcher, which collects the requests and paas ...
- SAP ECC6 IDES installation on Windows Server and Oracle 10.2 Database
SAP ECC6 IDES installationBefore starting the SAP ECC6 IDES Installation u need to check your system wither it is ready for SAP Installation.System Hardware RequirementsSAP ECC6 IDES Installation step ...
- Difference between Sequential Read and Direct Read
Sequential Read vs Direct ReadIt is a very common misconception that "sequential reads in SM50 means that a full table scan is executed and an index is not used". The correct definition/conc ...
- sapcontrol Error: FAIL: HTTP error, HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
Error while executing sapstartsrvFAIL: HTTP error, HTTP/1.1 401 UnauthorizedThe sapstartsrv provides two ways of authenticating it's requests:- HTTP Basic authentication- Trusted connectsIf you do ...
- SAP BASIS Certification Cost and Course Duration in India
The course begins with Introduction to SAP Basis, followed by Architecture of SAP Systems, Installing SAP Frontend, in-depth training about Administration Tasks like User Management, Transport Managem ...
- Print or Display PDF Based Forms within Preview
You want to activate or output a PDF form and receive an error message. You cannot print or display forms in the preview or generate or edit interactive forms, or these processes are defective.It may ...
- Reset SAP* password
Consider the following situation:-You have been put on some project on which you need to apply patches to the system. but unfortunately, your previous admin forgot to give you the password for SAP* us ...
- Correction and Transport System (CTS)
Introduction The following CTS document is going to help each and every person who is already involved in the correction and transport procedure of this company or wants to know about the cor ...
- User Types in SAP
Different Types of Users in SAPThere are five types of users in sap:Dialog users (A)A normal dialog user is used for all logon types by exactly one person. This is used to logon using SAP GUI. During ...
- List of Supported Printers/Device Types in SAP
PRINTER DRIVERS AND DEVICE TYPES:In R/3, a distinction is made between "printer driver" and "device type". The device type consists of all the attributes defined for an output device. For correct acce ...