- SAP BASIS Full Form & Meaning
- SAP BASIS Scope and Opportunity
- SAP BASIS Certification Cost in India
- SAP BASIS Interview Questions
- SAP Security Interview Questions
- What Is SAP GUI
- What Is SAP Router
- SAP SPRO Full Form
- SAP STMP Mail Configuration
- SAP Landscape Transformation
- SAP Software & Hardware Requirement
- SAP License Key Generator
- SAP Netweaver
- SAP Basis Client Adminstration
- SAP Create Authorization Group
- SAP PCFG Roles and Authorizations
- SAP User Activity Log Table
- SAP Work Process
- SAP Schedule Background Job
- SAP Delete Background job
- SAP BASIS TMS Configuration
- SAP BASIS Transport Route Configuration
- SAP Basis Patch Manager
- Reset & Delete SAP SPAM Queue
- Check Sap Kernel Version
- SAP System Monitoring T-Code
- SAP Basis Types of RFC Connections
- SM59 Tcode in SAP RFC
- SAP User Types
- Reset SAP Password
Definition or Meaning- What is SAP BASIS?
Full form or SAP BASIS stands for (Business Application Systems Integrated Solutions), includes RDBMS, GUI and other powerful components for system administration.
SAP BASIS—the underlying system software that forms an effective platform for customer and module specific applications, is typically a middle ware program. It bridges the gap between the SAP computational architecture, its network and operating system; and the other modules like those linked with accounting, finance, quality management and so forth.
This module describes the various fundamentals of SAP system administration and is an effective technology that provides the necessary support for SAP applications, system administration and memory management. BASIS emphasizes upon the administration of RDBMS (Relational Database Management System) or any other database used by the SAP environment, client-server architecture as well as the SAP GUI.
It is a definition of the interface between BASIS and system components; user/ system administration; and varied monitoring tools. It includes the data dictionary and a scalable development platform for SAP based applications too.
The layers of the SAP BASIS system are:
- The presentation layer
- Application components
- Technical layers.
The SAP BASIS course includes:
- An overview of SAP Basis and its architecture
- Architecture of the SAP System
- Installation of SAP Front end
- In-depth discussions and training on administration tasks like transport management system, user and memory management, database analysis, delivery in operation and profile modes and so forth.
Topics covered in the course:
- Introduction of HW & SW
- Database and ERP concepts
- SAP Net Weaver Architecture and SAP Components
- Installation Client Administration TMS
- Introduction to various support packs and add-ons
- General and database administration
- SAP router & files directory and more.
- SAP Installation Hardware Requirement for SAP 4.7, ECC5, ECC6 IDES Non IDES
SAP Installation Hardware/System RequirementsSAP 4.7 IDESHDD: 80 GBProcessor: PVI and aboveRAM: 512 MBSAP 4.7 NON IDESHDD: 80 GBProcessor: PVI and aboveRAM: 512 MBSAP ECC5 IDESHDD: 150 GBProcessor: PV ...
- PFCG SAP Roles and Authorizations Maintenance
PFCG - ROLE MAINTENANCETo manage roles and authorization data, we can use the role maintenance. The Profile Generator is the tool for role maintenance which creates authorization data based on selecte ...
- ECC6 Installation Guide with Screen Shots step by step procedure in Flash video
This is a video version of SAP ECC6 / ERP 2005 Installation Guide..to get the complete list of System requirment u can check this link... ...
- SAP License Key Installation Step by Step Procedure
How to install License Key?You want to install the license key you received from SAPThere are three different license key installation processes. The correct process for you depends on which SAP softw ...
- Homogeneous System Copy using Online/Offline Database Backup
Homogeneous System Copy using Online/Offline Database BackupReasons for Copying a SAP SystemSAP recommends that you make a system copy in order to build a test, demo, training or standby system (Oracl ...
- Outgoing Email Configuration Step By Step
SMTP Configuration Guide Step By StepThe purpose of this tutorial is to explain the steps to activities involved in setting up the Mails from SAP. The steps are common across SAP R/3 as well as SAP ne ...
- SPRO Meaning and Use in SAP
SPRO stands for SAP PROJECT REFERENCE OBJECT. It is the transaction for IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE for most of the SAP Applications. SPRO holds almost all customizations and all the configurations ...
- Enable SSO in SAP System using Kerberos Authentication
Step by step guide to enable Single Sign-On (SSO) for SAP applications in a Microsoft Active Directory environment using Kerberos authentication. This tutorial is meant to be a step by step guide ...
- Create Authorization Group and Assign Table
How to Create Authorization GroupGo to SE54 give the table name and choose authorization group and then click on create/change. You can create an authorization group.Assign Table to Authoriz ...
- Add entry of Host in hosts file for host name and saptranshost
To do the SAP installation we need to give the entry of your host in hosts file Please follow the steps below in order to add entry of Host in hosts file for host name and saptranshost: 1) open ...
- Work Process Types in SAP
Types of Work Processes in SAP?To process SAP requests from multiple front ends SAP application server is used. The application server has the use of a dispatcher, which collects the requests and paas ...
- SAP ECC6 IDES installation on Windows Server and Oracle 10.2 Database
SAP ECC6 IDES installationBefore starting the SAP ECC6 IDES Installation u need to check your system wither it is ready for SAP Installation.System Hardware RequirementsSAP ECC6 IDES Installation step ...
- Difference between Sequential Read and Direct Read
Sequential Read vs Direct ReadIt is a very common misconception that "sequential reads in SM50 means that a full table scan is executed and an index is not used". The correct definition/conc ...
- sapcontrol Error: FAIL: HTTP error, HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
Error while executing sapstartsrvFAIL: HTTP error, HTTP/1.1 401 UnauthorizedThe sapstartsrv provides two ways of authenticating it's requests:- HTTP Basic authentication- Trusted connectsIf you do ...
- SAP BASIS Certification Cost and Course Duration in India
The course begins with Introduction to SAP Basis, followed by Architecture of SAP Systems, Installing SAP Frontend, in-depth training about Administration Tasks like User Management, Transport Managem ...
- Print or Display PDF Based Forms within Preview
You want to activate or output a PDF form and receive an error message. You cannot print or display forms in the preview or generate or edit interactive forms, or these processes are defective.It may ...
- Reset SAP* password
Consider the following situation:-You have been put on some project on which you need to apply patches to the system. but unfortunately, your previous admin forgot to give you the password for SAP* us ...
- Correction and Transport System (CTS)
Introduction The following CTS document is going to help each and every person who is already involved in the correction and transport procedure of this company or wants to know about the cor ...
- User Types in SAP
Different Types of Users in SAPThere are five types of users in sap:Dialog users (A)A normal dialog user is used for all logon types by exactly one person. This is used to logon using SAP GUI. During ...
- List of Supported Printers/Device Types in SAP
PRINTER DRIVERS AND DEVICE TYPES:In R/3, a distinction is made between "printer driver" and "device type". The device type consists of all the attributes defined for an output device. For correct acce ...