Definition - What is SAP Hybris?
With the unprecedented growth of E-commerce in businesses, it is no surprise that SAP has also adapted to the same. Hybris offers solutions for all e-commerce businesses. These solutions are loaded with multiple functionalities that cater to merchandising, product management, order management, product information, support for multiple currencies, analytics, social commerce, reporting, support for multiple languages and native support for online mobile device platforms such as Android and iOS. SAP Hybris supports both B2B and B2C models of e-commerce businesses.
This solution offers extremely scalable and flexible solutions for mid-size and larger organizations. It even supports industries across a wide set of verticals that include wholesale, retail, manufacturing, telecom, media and professional services. In short, SAP Hybris is a must have for all e-commerce businesses as it would yield excellent results for them.
These courses are designed in a manner to equip all developers with comprehensive knowledge of the Hybris platform, so as to build their own models and solutions on the Hybris systems. All candidates aspiring to better their knowledge in SAP Hybris will learn about the following in courses outlined for the module:
- E-commerce concepts and functionalities
- Overview of Hybris Product Line
- Overview of Technical architecture
- Hybris Wiki, Bug tracking, Forum, Support
- Setting Up a Development Environment
- Instilling Multichannel Suite, building of framework
- Basic configuration
- Hybris server and administration console
- Eclipse Integration
- Concepts and Models
- Data Modeling, Relations
- Flexible Search & Advanced (Saved) Queries
- Hybris Management Console
- Overview of the Hybris Management Console
- Functional Overview
- Storing of Layout Configuration
- User Accounts (Principals)
- Type Based Access Rights
- Spring Integration
- Architecture of the ServiceLayer
- Services and Strategies
- Hybris Software Developer
- Automated Task Management & Import and Export
- Introducing CronJob & Implementation with Jalo Layer
- ImpEx functional overview
- ImpEx syntax overview
- Performing imports and exports (hAC, hMC, API)
- Functional Overview
- Extending the ServiceLayer
- Introducing Interceptors & Events
Aspirants with a sound knowledge of different modules of SAP Hybris will have plenty of career opportunities after garnering expertise in Hybris. More avenues open up for those with a prior knowledge in SAP CRM, SAP ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and an expertise in e-commerce domain,. Aspirants may expect a significant salary hike as well.
In current times, a certified SAP Hybris Consultant is recognized all across the world and enjoys opportunities to work with the thriving e-commerce industry, which constitutes a majority in the business world. One can become a consultant after obtaining the SAP certified program for SAP Hybris. It certifies them to handle diverse aspects of the e-commerce world with SAP tools and solutions.
Candidates aspiring for a certification in SAP Hybris course should have some prior experiences in handling various issues related to SAP enterprises. A basic knowledge of how e-commerce industries work and an understanding of their organizational aspects is a must. Aspirants should possess good knowledge of the concepts of e-commerce and have some experience in requirements gathering and gap analysis. Excellent knowledge of Java is also important in order to learn to encode with Hybris and to create their own implementations built on the Hybris platform. Prior experiences as a systems administrator would be helpful. Candidates can prepare through online classrooms, virtual or traditional classes that are set up all across different cities.