If you work with a geographically distributed project team, like myself, I am sure you have tried a few different options - email, instant messaging, internal social networks - to establish positive communication practices that help facilitate important work flows. In your experience, what solution have you found to be your team's communication best practice?
- To keep your Team Cohesively, What is the most Effective Practice?
- How to Best Establish Communication Structure in a New PMO Formerly Driven by Product Managers?
- How to Implement a Better Project Management Process Without Support?
- SAP on Oracle Installation Best Practices
- Query About How to Turn a Worn Down Development Team Back into a High Performing Team?
- Web Developer Be a Good Candidate for a Team?
- Need a Dummy Project just for Practice SAP FICO
- PMP Certification for Non Project Managers?
- What is the Best Practices on Doing Storage Provisioning for the Enterprise