- SAP Netweaver Overview
- SAP Netweaver Certification Cost
- SAP Netweaver Interview Questions
- SAP Netweaver Developer Studio Download
- SAP PCFG Roles and Authorizations
- SAP NetWeaver Apply Support Package
- SAP Netweaver Gateway
- SAP Gateway Deployment Options
- SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration
- SAP NetWeaver Visual Composer
- SAP Netweaver Visual Administrator
- SAP Guixt Tutorial
- SAP Netweaver Application Server Clear HTTP Cache
- Difference between ERP And Netweaver
- SAP System Copy Guide
- SAP SMIGR_CREATE_DDL
- Difference Between Netweaver Versions
- No System Alias Found For Service And User
- Setup Email Notification in BPC NW 10.1
- Operating System Call Getaddrinfo Failed
Definition - What is SAP NetWeaver?
SAP NetWeaver—a popular application computing platform that is responsible for the run time and development environment for SAP application, is basically a combine of SAP software tools for business applications and SAP Kernel (OS). This application builder from the world of SAP (Systems Applications and Products) is very useful for integrating business databases and processes from varied sources; along with exploiting contemporary web services technologies such as Microsoft's.NET, Sun's Java technologies and IBM's Web Sphere.
SAP NetWeaver is an interoperable internet based Application Platform that is fully compatible with third party platforms and other SAP components and applications. As it boasts of a common runtime environment, this SAP module is being increasingly used for various SAP Business Suites such as SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Management), SAP SRM and so forth. An integral part of the popular mySAP product group from the company, NetWeaver is receiving a lot of industry attention because it happens to be the first web-based cross-application, fully interoperable platform that can be used for developing not only SAP applications but numerous others as well.
NetWeaver permits developers to integrate crucial information and processes from geographically dispersed locations via diverse technologies. It has been marked as a product that is fully equipped to spur the adoption of web services for various verticals. In the current scenario, even though Web Services are seen as future-oriented development models, their rate of implementation has not been high. This is attributed to the competition and incompatibility existing between enabling products. This makes it important for organizations to implement the SAP NetWeaver Gateway that facilitates better consumption of business logic, easier provisioning, streamlining of SAP backend systems designed for web, mobile based applications and more.
As SAP NetWeaver is a useful tool for all devices and developers, it aims to bring about a reduction in complexity and skill sets required for accessing SAP data. Going a long way in removing deployment barriers, its simplistic interfaces are quite helpful in shortening development times. NetWeaver Gateway exposes the SAP Business Suite functionality in the form of REST-based OData services (Open Data Protocol services) and allows SAP applications to integrate data with an exhaustive range of technologies, devices and platforms, in a manner that’s easy to consume and understand.
The usage of REST services brings forth:
- Easily comprehensible human readable results and helpful data that can be viewed using the browser.
- Stateless apps.
- Related and relevant pieces of information wherein one piece of data effectively relates to the other for better results.
- Use of standard commands like PUT, POST, GET and DELETE which allows users to work on the same format and get access to customized results.
- Capability of being used by a vast range of applications like Twilio, Amazon, Twitter, Face Book, YouTube, eBay and Yahoo!
Scope and Opportunity of a Career in SAP Net Weaver
There are many opportunities for SAP professionals who have the add-on advantage of SAP NetWeaver in their profiles. Because of its interoperability to work along with diverse technologies and applications, SAP NetWeaver developers, trainers and consultants are finding it easier to provide runtime computing platforms based on SAP Web Application Servers for diverse kinds of applications (including SAP components). This popular module is built using the ABAP programming language and supports C and JAVA as well. With all these features and a lot more in store, this course provides ample job opportunities and requires:
- Familiarity with the fundamental concepts of computer applications and information technology.
- A degree like BCA, MCA, B.Sc., B.Com, B.Tech (any branch), MBA or M.Tech (any Branch).
- Sound knowledge of general business processes and internet based applications.
SAP NetWeaver training sessions are best suited for those familiar with the SAP environment and boasting of skills and experience in SA ABAP programming. Developers of SAP applications, SAP administrators, SAP consultants and project team members who have prior experience in SAP/software life cycles may also enroll themselves for enhancing their market worth.
Become a Certified SAP NetWeaver Consultant
Along with certified SAP NetWeaver consultants, this platform is an attractive proposition for NetWeaver trainers, administrators, developers and programmers. In this field, the salaries of administrators and developers vary in accordance to the experience levels of the candidates. With average salaries of about INR 55000 and a higher end of INR 1.2 lacs, the average number of available posts per month in this field is about 45.
A certification course in SAP NetWeaver provides good opportunity for fresh consultants to build up their career as junior candidates and then move on towards the job profiles of senior developers or consultants that fetch up to INR 900K per year.
Explore the power of SAP NetWeaver—join up today.
- Operating System Call Getaddrinfo Failed (error no. 0)
You find the following entries in the SystemLog repeatedly:Operating system call getaddrinfo failed (error no. 0 )NiConnect Unsuccessful, Return Code: -0003> Host: <hostname>> S ...
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0 - Java and ABAP Trial Version on Linux - VMware Edition - Tips & Tricks
1 Download & ExtractI've downloaded all the files from SDN, SLES 10 SAP version from Novell and VMWare Player.Here is a screenshot of all the required Files:I've created a sub-folder Readm ...
- NetWeaver 04 System Copy
Smigr_create_ddl You want to copy an NW system homogeneously or heterogeneously using R3load. A heterogeneous database migration to INFORMIX is not supported. Then you may go for the following s ...
- Introduction to GuiXt
1. Overview 2. Installation 3. Script Commands 4. System variables 5. The GuiXt screen 6. About pushbuttons 7. Example 8. The modified screen 1. Overview GuiXt gives you more flexible ...
- Visual Administrator
Visual Administrator The J2EE Engine Visual Administrator is a graphical user interface (GUI) that enables administration of the whole cluster, all cluster elements, and all modules running on them. ...
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0 Support Package
Contents I/ .... General Information II/ ... Tools to import/apply Support Packages III/ .. Corrections to the SP Stack Guide - NW 7.0 Change log DATE........TOPIC...SHORT DESCRIPTION --------------- ...
- How to set up the system landscape directory
In this example landscape shown in the first figure, there are non-production systems (both SAP NetWeaver Process Integration and other application systems) in a non-production environment to the left ...
- SAP BPC NW 10.0|7.5 KNOWLEDGEBASE - SCRIPT LOGIC IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE
Executive Summary:The purpose of this document is to demonstrate the implementation of script logic in reallife projects, which includes designing, creating, executing and debugging Script Logic in a ...
- Step by Step processing of Extracting data Archived from SAP
1. Run transition SARJ and Press "Create" Button 2. Specify a description for the information structure, archiving object and field catalog. Afterwards, press again the “Creat ...
- SAP NetWeaver Visual Composer
What mainstream UI tools does SAP offer to create applications on top of its business process platform? SAP NetWeaver offers two major development toolsets for creating Web-based business application ...
- SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio 7.5 Installation and Upgradation
How to install or upgrade SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio 7.5The hardware and software system requirement for SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio:Software RequirementOperating system: Windows 10 64-bitJDK v ...
- Error 'XI restart in qRFC not allowed'
XI restart in qRFC not allowed Error When restarting SMQ2In Transaction SMQ2 queue has status SYSFAIL and when we try and restart a entry in SMQ2 you get the error "XI restart in qRFC not allowed ...
- SAP Enterprise Portal
SAP Enterprise Portal The Enterprise Portal is an environment that allows everyone (Employees, Suppliers, Partners, etc) to get a perspective of required information in one place. The Enterprise P ...
- SAP NetWeaver Certification Cost and Course Duration in India
The SAP Netweaver course is designed to give its audience a clear knowledge of SAP Netweaver Application Server architecture, its navigation and application development process in SAP.The course can l ...
- JSPM GUI does not work properly on UNIX.
When JSPM is started it automatically starts its GUI on the local machine, i.e. the machine JSPM is running on. If the SAP system is on UNIX and a Windows PC is used as a client, which is quite common ...
- How to Maintain SAP System Alias and Gateway Flags?
We are getting error message like:No System Alias found for Service <> and user <> or No Service found for namespace <>, name <>, version<>Please do the following to main ...
- How to use new local languages which are not in SAP standard
In several countries local languages are used which are not setup and translated by SAP. This note contains information and recommendations how local languages can be setup and used for the busines ...
- Error 'R3TR XXXX YYYY was repaired in this System'
We are getting the following error message while importing a transport request in our system.Error: R3TR XXXX YYYY was repaired in this systemWhere the first 4 'XXXX' means the object type (cl ...
- Quick Sizer tool
Quick Sizer, SAP's online sizing tool, can assist you in translating the business requirements of your new SAP solution into hardware-independent sizing recommendations. The Quick Sizer is available f ...
- Error 'DbSlExeRead failed' and 'DbSlPrepare/BegRead failed'
We are getting the following error While export of system copy and it was written into export log file.1) Oracle(EXP) ERROR: DbSlExeRead failedrc = 103, table "XXXXX"(SQL error 942)error mes ...