I have just taken on a large project that I have broken down into a very large list of tasks that will need tracked on a weekly basis in order to meet deadline (3 months from now). The task list will need to be delegated to several different people across a few departments and I will need to know status updates for each tasks as often as possible. I have all the tasks outlined in MS Project but I am not sure where to go from here (I am new to this tool). Is there a way to use this that will allow me to delegate, set deadlines and track status updates, or is there another tool that might suit this kind of project better? Any general suggestions/tips for moving forward?
- What Are The Downsides of Outsourcing Project Management?
- Project Management Documents in Solution Manager
- FICO Data Migration Tasks
- How to increase Project Success Factors?
- Real Time Projects Experience in SD module
- Decreasing a P.O. in Project Systems
- AuC in copied project structure
- Project Management AddOn.
- Why does the system propose already assigned project numbers during the creation of new projects?
- How to Assign The Cost of Vehicle Resource To A Project?