How to restrict Firefighter Ids from Logging in into SAP System, directly through SAP GUI.
The following steps should be taken :
First Go to T.code SE38 and check if the user exit is already implemented or not and try to display the program ZXUSRU01. If you can see the program, that means the above-mentioned user exit is already implemented and you need to follow the process under modifying the user exit else you have to follow the process mentioned under Implementing the user exit
Steps to be followed for Implementing the Logon User Exit for the first time in the SAP System
- Go to transaction CMOD and give a project name and click on create button
- In the following screen, provide a short description for this project and click on save. At this point, you need to assign this object to a development class.
- Next, click on the Enhancement Assignments and provide "SUSR0001" as the Enhancement name.in the following screen and click Save.
- Next, click on Components button which will show you the function exit screen where a function module "EXIT_SAPLSUSF_001" is present.
- Double click on the name of the exit mentioned above which will take you to the exit implementation screen which will show an include ZXUSRU01.
- Double click on the ZXUSRU01 which will ask to create the included ZXUSRU01 as it does not exit. click yes, which will take you to a new screen for implementing the include.
- Add the statement "include /virsa/zvirsa_userexit." in the include ZXUSRU01 implementation screen and click on save and then activate.it
- Go back, save and then activate the function module EXIT_SAPLSUSF_001
- Go back and activate the project.
Steps to be followed for Modifying the already implemented User Exit.
- Go to transaction SE38 and give the report name as "ZXUSRU01" and click on display. If you get a message saying report does not exist then you have to follow the steps mentioned above under Implementing the Logon User Exit.
- If the implementation screen for the include is shown, then go to change mode and then add the statement "include /virsa/zvirsa_userexit. at the end of your existing implementation. and then Save and activate the include.