Working with SAP GUI for Java 7.20, invoking external graphics does not have any result or file up- and download, execution of external processes and performing desktop queries does not work.
In the past new requirements like Unicode, various new UI Designs etc. have shown that the implementation of the external SAP graphics applications can not keep up with the general UI development.
Therefore various new graphics have been implemented and usage of the external graphics applications has been removed or replaced with the new graphics during the past years.
In addition, the functionality of file up- and download, execution of external processes and performing desktop queries based on the same protocol and framework (GMUX) have been replaced by new implementations based on control enabling technology.
As a next step, the external graphics applications and GMUX based functions are not delivered as part of SAP GUI for Java 7.20. This reduces the footprint of SAP GUI for Java on client workstations up to 50 percent.
In case they do not correct your problem, please create a support message on component BC-FES-JAV and describe the steps to reproduce your problem. There might be additional ABAP changes required or an alternate solution will be considered.
- What is SAP GUI (Graphical User Interface) and Its Advantages?
- Which directories are used with SAP GUI 7.20 as the SAPWORKDIR is obsolete
- Features Available in SAP GUI for Windows
- List of Features not Available in SAP GUI for Java
- Different Type of SAP GUI
- About SAP GUI window
- Error display of SAP GUI for HTML within other Applications
- Best Practices for Implementing SAP GUI 7.10
- SAP GUI resources (APO): Hardware and software
- Download SAP GUI 7.20 & Patch Level 10
- SAP GUI - LINUX Error
- Altering Scripting per system user for SAP GUI Scripting security
- Japanese language GUI for SAP
- Distributing GUI installation to users across multiple states/countries
- SAP Print Issues in Linux Mint Desktop With SAP 730 JAVA GUI
- Minimum Requirements for SAP Gui Installation for windows
- SAP Gui install on MAC
- SAP GUI Help (Delivery Quantity)
- Difference between SAP GUI for Window and SAP GUI for Windows for S/4 ?
- CRM WebClient User Interface (C04)
- SAP Interface Programming
- Inside Web Dynpro for Java
- Maximizing Web Dynpro for Java
- ABAP user guide ,for making the reports.
- The SAP R/3 Guide to EDI, IDocs and Interfaces
- System Copy for SAP Systems Based on SAP NetWeaver 7.3 Java
- Latest SAP GUI 7.2 is Available on the following weblink
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3 ABAP+Java (for Process Integration) on Linux : Oracle
- A Portal Based User Interface for Specific Loan and Current Account Processes in SAP Loans Management 7.0
ABAP HANA Consultant Job | 5 - 8 yrs | Bengaluru | SAP India
Exp :3 - 5 years | City : Bangalore
Urgent requirement |SAP SD Techno functional
Exp :5 - 11 years | City : Bangalore
due to AV scan timeout
Exp :3 - 0 years | City : US
SAP Process Specialist
Exp :3 - 5 years | City : US
SAP ABAP Webdynpro | 4 - 9 Years | Pune, Bangalore | Atos
Exp :4 - 9 years | City : Bangalore
SAP HANA (FOR BI) (SOLUTION ARCHITECT) | 11 - 13 Years | Ban
Exp :11 - 13 years | City : Bangalore
SAP Basis Consultant | 3 - 8 yrs | Mumbai | Dynamix Balwa Gr
Exp :3 - 8 years | City : Mumbai
SAP ABAP Technical Consultant | 3 - 6 yrs | Bangalore | Inct
Exp :3 - 6 years | City : Bangalore
SAP BW HANA | 8 - 10 Years | Hyderabad / Secunderabad | Tech
Exp :8 - 10 years | City : Hyderabad
SAP Basis Consultant | 3 - 5 Years | Pune | TATA TECHNOLOGIE
Exp :3 - 5 years | City : Pune