The SAP PM (Plant Maintenance) application can be used as a standalone management system or as a part of logistics applications. The SAP PM course is modeled in a manner to obtain a good understanding of the plant maintenance process, its integration with other process. It details about the tasks of planning, maintenance and execution of the activities involved in plant maintenance.
The content of course includes
- Over view of ERP systems, SAP navigations.
- Plant maintenance overview, corrective and preventive maintenance
- Creating/changing a functional location
- Data transfer from functional location
- Plant Maintenance Organizational Elements, Preventive Maintenance Objects
- Classification, Document Management
- Integration With Other Modules
The duration of course can vary according to the skill set possessed by an individual basic SAP PM is of 3-5 days and training in SAP PM can be of 40 hours.
The course fee depends upon the choice of an institute and can vary from 25K to 2.5 lacs.