SAP Web Dynpro Courses
Courses linked with this popular SAP component explore the deeper concepts of Web Dynpro ABAP via dedicated learning classes. They enable candidates to tackle real time scenarios in respective fields, with greater efficiency. Along with completing the basic functionality of this platform, these courses introduce candidates to various topics like:
- Acknowledgement of generic and special functionalities of the controller’s interface.
- Easy understanding of the concepts of messages, component usages and dialog boxes related to the module.
- Configuration and personalization of the tools of SAP ABAP in Web Dynpro.
- Possible enhancements of ABAP in Web Dynpro and allied development rules.
- Advanced concepts of Web Dynpro like file export, list viewers, management of ALV areas, etc.
SAP Webdynpro Certification Cost and Duration
|Course Name and Code||Duration||Cost (Rs.)|
|NET31E - Fundamentals of Web Dynpro for ABAP||1200 Min||65,000 to 70,000|
|JA312 - Advanced Java Web Dynpro (E-learning)||5 days||1,50,000 to 1,90,000|
Basic Qualifications Required for the Course
Candidates must be from the development background and have basic knowledge of ABAP language programming tools. He/she must have a sound knowledge in diverse SAP programming tools and other related platforms for optimum results.