Definition - What is SAP Web Dynpro?
SAP Web Dynpro leverages the features and functionalities of SAP technology for developing applications in ABAP. A great modeling environment used for developing user interface web applications in a shorter time and with lesser efforts, this SAP module comes with an extensive dynamic design tool based on various frameworks. It is comprised of an environment consisting of graphical development and special tools of SAP Web Dynpro, which are properly integrated to form comprehensive ABAP environment applications.
Web Dynpro boasts of a high demand in the SAP industry because of the following features:
- Its graphical and analytical tools have reduced the manual effort of implementing various tasks.
- It supports a structured design structure with a clear demarcation between layout and business data.
- The components of Web Dynpro can be re-used and are easy to maintain in business processes.
- The layout and functionality of diverse navigation tools are easy to customize with Web Dynpro tools.
- It performs the functions of data binding and automatic input checking of data.
- The ABAP environment becomes more reliable with the integration of these applications of SAP.
Courses linked with this popular SAP component explore the deeper concepts of Web Dynpro ABAP via dedicated learning classes. They enable candidates to tackle real time scenarios in respective fields, with greater efficiency. Along with completing the basic functionality of this platform, these courses introduce candidates to various topics like:
- Acknowledgement of generic and special functionalities of the controller’s interface.
- Easy understanding of the concepts of messages, component usages and dialog boxes related to the module.
- Configuration and personalization of the tools of SAP ABAP in Web Dynpro.
- Possible enhancements of ABAP in Web Dynpro and allied development rules.
- Advanced concepts of Web Dynpro like file export, list viewers, management of ALV areas, etc.
Courses in this field are of great advantage to SAP programmers/ application developers. As applications on this platform run at the front end, they provide easy access to desired web pages, thereby satisfying customers with on-time solutions for various data needs. As the components of this SAP module decrease the implementation efforts of any industry, big organizations aim towards hiring Web Dynpro application developers for getting efficient work outputs from ABAP platforms. Therefore, there is a tremendous scope for professionals in this field and they can look towards many good opportunities coming their way.
The course entitled under this category is the SAP Certified Development Associate – ABAP SAP with SAP Net Weaver. The certification verifies the knowledge of a candidate in the areas of ABAP development. A certification in the course proves that an aspiring candidate possesses the practical skills of implementing his/her knowledge in real time scenarios, under the guidance and supervision of seniors in the SAP industry. Hands on experience in development areas are a must for getting through the consultant profile.
The exam for this certification comes in various languages namely, German, English, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Chinese, and is held for 180 minutes, with a total of 80 multiple choice questions in all.
Candidates must be from the development background and have basic knowledge of ABAP language programming tools. He/she must have a sound knowledge in diverse SAP programming tools and other related platforms for optimum results.