A runtime error type conflict occurs during ASSIGN in the program X (program SAPLSLVC is most common).
An attempt was made to assign a field that does not have the required type to a typed field symbol.
The error occurs frequently in programs using grids and fullscreens.Often, it is not obvious that a grid is being processed, so it is assumed that a fullscreen is being processed.
46B: You have branched from a fullscreen ALV with a selection column to an ALV grid.When you print or print preview this grid, the "GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED" short dump occurs.
The corrections in note 497490 solve the problem for Release 46B.
Also note the following for all releases higher than 46B:
Since the interface on a function module has changed, the Note Assistant cannot execute the entire implementation.To correct the occurring syntax errors, implement the source code changes specified below.
Include the following parameter (se37) in the function module GET_GLOBALS_FROM_SLVC_FULLSCR (Exporting tab):
Parameter name: E_GRID
Type specification: TYPE REF TO
Reference type: CL_GUI_ALV_GRID
Pass value: -
- Error in WD ABAP ALV if choose 'Print Version'
- Known Errors in the ALV buffer Scenario
- ALV (ABAP List Viewer) Overview
- ABAP Example Program ALV Grid Control
- Create ALV (ABAP List Viewer) Report
- Installment payment/irrecoverable debt: Error ALV grid
- ALV grid layouts
- SubTotal in ALV GRID
- Drill Down on ALV Grid using ABAP OO
- Difference between Normal ALV and OOPS ALV
- CALL_FUNCTION_PARM_UNKNOWN Runtime error with ALV sample exercise
- ALV report in PP
- Abap Code Activation Error!
- Reg ABAP Runtime Error
- Abap Runtime error: DATASET_NOT_OPEN
- PARAMETER_CONVERSION_ERROR : ABAP Runtime Error
- SNAP_NO_NEW_ENTRY ABAP Runtime Error
- Showing logo in ALV report
- Error While implementing CONTROL BREAK EVENTS in ALV-Reports.