By: saketpratap | 18 May 2007 11:01 am | 1 Comments
During the course of a person employment, the employee may changes positions, cost centers, or is moved to another subsidiary and the organizational assignment need to be change.
Do take note that you cannot change the employee’s payroll area for a period for which the employee’s payroll has already run. You can only change the payroll area at the end of the payroll period.
In Personnel Actions, PA40 :-
1. Input the Personnel Number
2. Select Organizational reassignment and click the execute button
3. Input the Start date for the reassignment
4. Click the save button and the Position Change screen will appear
5. Save your entries
Structures in Human Resources
Enterprise Structure - Company code, personnel area and personnel subarea Personnel Structure - Employee group, employee subgroup, payroll accounting area Organization Structure -...
Sample Question in SAP Human Resources
1) I am running Indian payroll, wage type /130 is not generated, while it should be populated during execution of Rule IN70. Can any body help me in solving the problem? Ans) Check if the HRA...