SAP HR (Human Resource) Course
Along with providing in depth knowledge of all the SAP HR components, HR courses come packaged with hands on experiences of the real world scenario and many live demonstrations.
SAP HR Certification Cost and Duration
|Course Name and Code||Duration||Cost (Rs.)|
|HR940E- Authorizations in SAP HR (E-learning)||720 Min||30,000 to 40,000|
|HR505- Organizational Management||3 days||2,00,000 to 2,50,000|
|HR580E- Analytics and Reporting in HCM (E-learning)||720 min||30,000 to 40,000|
|HR516R- Training and Event Management Foundations for Enterprise Learning (E-learning)||360 Min||10,000 to 15,000|
The topics covered include:
- An introduction to the SAP environment and its navigation tools
- Overview of the organizational structure of the HR module
- Personnel Administration task
- Organizational management processes such as Organization and Work force Management.
- Designing of work schedules, an overview of time management module tasks, customization of time data recording and so forth.
- Basic points about travelling module tasks.
- Accounting and payroll module tasks like valuation of wages, payroll organization, postings to accounting department, report generation, etc.
The sub components of SAP HR (Human Resource) can be studied separately. The training for each of these modules can independently imparted in line with the candidate’s requirements. While the course duration of the SAP HR course is of 30 days, it varies from one institute to another. The certification fees may range from INR 18000/- for 50 hours to 2.5 lacs for the courses offered by companies like Siemens.