Along with providing in depth knowledge of all the SAP HR components, HR courses come packaged with hands on experiences of the real world scenario and many live demonstrations. The topics covered include:
- An introduction to the SAP environment and its navigation tools
- Overview of the organizational structure of the HR module
- Personnel Administration task
- Organizational management processes such as Organization and Work force Management.
- Designing of work schedules, overview of time management module tasks, customization of time data recording and so forth.
- Basic points about travelling module tasks.
- Accounting and payroll module tasks like valuation of wages, payroll organization, postings to accounting department, report generation, etc.
The sub components of SAP HR can be studied separately. The training for each of these modules can independently imparted in line with the candidate’s requirements. While the course duration of the SAP HR course is of 30 days, it varies from one institute to another. The certification fees may range from INR 18000/- for 50 hours to 2.5 lacs for the courses offered by companies like Siemens.
SAP HR is the highest paid SAP module and encompasses various profiles like those of a SAP payroll consultant, SAP HR Consultant and other specialized positions. A SAP HR consultant uses automated SAP tools for streamlining the functional HR domain of his/ her client organization. The tasks on hand include organizational and time management, time scheduling, payroll management, training and certification, assigning of roles, personnel management and HR administration. Candidates with experience in SAP HR and SAP HR Payroll management stand a good chance in this field if they have enough experience.
Certified SAP HR freshers may look forward to a salary of 25K to 60K while those with requisite skills and greater levels of experience can strive for up to 620K. Huge incentives are in store for better performers.
Students enrolling to this course should have basic experience in human resource management, organizational management, data configuration, payroll management and accounting procedures.
The basic requirements for this course are:
- A university degree with HR as one of the subjects.
- Good communication and time management skills.
- The ability of working with the right team spirit.
- A minimum experience of 1- 2 years in the field of SAP HR implementation.
- Basic knowledge about HR, payroll and the IT domain.
MBAs with HR and those with PGDM certification in HR are the best candidates for the course. Though preliminary knowledge of SA tools is welcome, it is not mandatory. Those with excellent leadership traits may look forward to a boost in their career graph after going through the SAP HR program.
Explore this module of SAP–you will not be disappointed!