If you want to check the SAP Enterprise Project Connection you must have to do the following steps:
- First of all you have to login to an SAP system with the help of SAP logon.
- Then you have to click on SAP GUI then click on system and at last you have to click on status in menu.
- After completing the above step you will get” System: Status” window.
- Next you have to click on “component information” button. You will find the above button next to the component version field. Now you will see the “system: component information” window.
- Now hunt for the software component name:” EPROJCON”.
- At last you will get the installed version of SAP EPC ABAP Add-on software component that is known to be “EPROJON” in the “release” and “level” column.
Hope this article might help you to examine SAP EPC ABAP Add-on software component version.