We are running ECC 6. Our Payroll department hired a new employee but used the incorrect hire date and then ran Payroll. We now want to use PA41 to change the hire date but it requires that we first delete the payroll results for that employee. We tried PU01 and also tried program RPUDEL20. However, both of these now generate an error message stating that this cannot be run in the production client. (We have used these successfully in the past but it has been quite some time since we last had to do it.) How can I delete the payroll results so we can use PA41? Or, alternately, is there another way to change the hire date that doesn't check payroll results? Thank you.
- HR report from Cummulate results table
- How can legacy data be transferred into SAP HR Payroll when the employee already has prior payroll results from previous years?
- When & Why we use HR Master data or Payroll Results Report Category Types?
- PU01 (Delete Payroll Results) - Read Authorization - IT 0008
- HR Payroll Accounting, Line Item Posting Not in Post Document When Sum Balance is 0
- Sap installation - human resouces
- SAP HR NOTES - PAYROLL
- SAP HR payroll
- Resource Environment