I have a small issue with creating directory. When I am going to create a directory in linux it showing below
[oracle@localhost u02]$ mkdir datadump
mkdir: cannot create directory `datadump': Permission denied
Everytime I use to create directory as root user and I have to give the permissions to ORACLE user manually.
If anyone has any solution for this then please update that here.
Thanks in advance.
- Oracle Overview
- Oracle Training Course
- Oracle Interview Questions
- Difference Between Oracle 11g and 12c and 10g
- Ora 28001 The Password Has Expired Error
- BR*Tools Documentation
- Oracle Wait Events Interview Questions
- Difference Between Primary, Secondary and Clustered Indexes in DBMS
- Difference Between Hot and Cold Backup
- Oracle Partitioning Interview Questions
- Update Statement Works in Oracle Architecture
- Differences Between SAP HANA and Oracle