I have a small issue with creating directory. When I am going to create a directory in linux it showing below
[oracle@localhost u02]$ mkdir datadump
mkdir: cannot create directory `datadump': Permission denied
Everytime I use to create directory as root user and I have to give the permissions to ORACLE user manually.
If anyone has any solution for this then please update that here.
Thanks in advance.
- AL11 Directory Issue
- SAP Installation Directories
- Error while creating cost center.
- error while creating tds certificate.
- Inconsistency Error While Creating Asset
- Error while Importing Tansport: Oracle Sequence Missing
- Error while connecting to Oracle Database
- Error While Installing Oracle Linux on VMWARE?
- ORA-01092 : ORACLE instance terminated. Disconnection Forced While Creating a Database Manually