We run shell script in OS level when multiple database up and running. but i want to run shell script for particular database. what is the command for this? what i mean is if we have 3 databases Dev, Test and Prod in single linux server. How to execute shell script for particular Dev database when Prod and Test are up and running?
- How to get the Execution plan for update Statement in Oracle database?
- Database Refresh SAP Oracle
- How to Clone (configure a Dev environment) a database with impdp utilities (ASM to NON ASM)?
- Dev Server is Hangup
- SAP installation error 4.71 - FJS-00012 Error when executing script.
- CJS-00084 SQL Statement or Script failed. Error Message: Executable E:oracleora92/bin/sqlplus.exe returns 3.
- How to find missing Tables from the list of the tables provided for a Particular Database?
- Backup Shell Script in RMAN that Could Take Backup.
- how to unlock particular sap user id for particular time
- How can we move sap scripts from dev to quality server?