We are getting a runtime error ASSERTION_FAILED happens when display dump details from ST22. The termination occurrs in the ABAP program"SAPLST22_TOOLS" - in "CLASS_CONSTRUCTOR".
Because of the issue we are not able to see the details of the dump, and we find below contens from dev_w* trace:
- ABAP Program SAPLST22_TOOLS
- Source LST22_TOOLSF01 Line xx.
- Error Code ASSERTION_FAILED.
- Module abassert.c.
- Function ab_aabAssertionFailedRabax Line xxxx.
- ** RABAX: level LEV_RX_STDERR completed.
- The ASSERT condition was violated..
Then we locate where the dump happens from SE38>Program LST22_TOOLSF01 :
dref ?= cl_abap_typedescr=>describe_by_name( 'TYPE=S380CATEGORY' ) fixedvalues = dref->get_ddic_fixed_values( ). --> assert lines( fixedvalues ) = 15.
The reason that error has occured because Domain S380CATEGORY was not activated properly. Kindly re-activate the domain S380CATEGORY from SE11.