Either you can use a window that takes up the width of your page and only has a height of 1 mm.
Then you put a frame around it (in window output options).
Thus you have drawn a box but it looks like a line.
Or you can just draw "__" accross the page and play with the fonts so that it joins each UNDER_SCORE.
- Smartforms: protect lines in main window.
- Introduction of SAP Smartforms
- A Simple Smartform Tutorial
- Smartforms for Beginners
- How to Print Smartforms in Different Languages?
- Create PDF file in ABAP using Smartforms
- Smartforms output difference
- Difference between SAPSCRIPTS and SMARTFORMS
- SAPScript/SmartForms Fonts and Languages
- Schedule Line Display in Smartforms
- Diagonal Lines to a Window of Smartforms
- Smartform Problems
- HELP ! SMARTFORM - Urgent Please
- Smartform Translations
- Doubts in Smartforms. Are Smartforms printer specific?
- Query in smartforms
- Report V/S Smartforms.
- Smartform Overlapping Windows Issue
- Smartform Internal error
SAP ABAP | Hyderabad |
Exp :1 - 3 years | City : Hyderabad
ABAP HANA Consultant Job | 5 - 8 yrs | Bengaluru | SAP India
Exp :3 - 5 years | City : Bangalore
SAP ABAP HR Certified Consultant
Exp :2 - 15 years | City : Delhi
SAP ISU EDM Consultant
Exp :5 - 15 years | City : Bangalore
Exp :2 - 7 years | City : Delhi
Urgent requirement |SAP SD Techno functional
Exp :5 - 11 years | City : Bangalore
SAP Hana Cloud Integeration | 6 - 9 Years | Pune | Atos
Exp :6 - 9 years | City : Pune
SAP ABAP Webdynpro | 4 - 9 Years | Pune, Bangalore | Atos
Exp :4 - 9 years | City : Bangalore
SAP SD | 4 - 8 Years | Ahmedabad | Gi Group
Exp :4 - 8 years | City : Ahmedabad
SAP ABAP Technical Consultant | 3 - 6 yrs | Bangalore | Inct
Exp :3 - 6 years | City : Bangalore