Hello SAP Experts,
I am getting error message 00 179 "Logon not possible (error in license check)" with following conditions:
- When you would like to logon except for SAP* account,
- background job fail many times,
- All ABAP work processes throw an error in their traces.
Please follow the steps below in order to regenerate this issue:
- User tries to login to the system and gets an error message in the status bar; In some cases, the SAP* login is allowed.
- Background job keeps failing with same error;
- The error also throws in work process traces (dev_w*):
M *** ERROR => SapSecuInit(): sapcr_init in CommonCryptoLib failed RC=-1 [secuload.c 527] (...) N *** ERROR => ===...SSF could not initialize using sapcr_init in library //path/libsapcrypto.so . RC=-1 [ssfxxkrn.c 612] N *** ERROR => ===...environment variable PATH=(...) N ===...loading of Security Toolkit completed with rc 10 (SSF_SUP_NOLIB). N ================================================= N *** ERROR => No SSF library found [ssfxxkrn.c 1384] M *** ERROR => 138 likey_init: Could not initialize the SAPSECULIB by calling SsfLibGetToolkit (). [sliclikey.c 1318] M *** ERROR => SlicLikeyInit: likey_init failed: 1 [sliclikey.c 281] M *** ERROR => SAPlicense: LIKEY initialisation failed! [slicshm.c 276]