A Module Pool program is a Dialog Program (a number of screens that are linked together and use the PBO and PAI events). An Executable programis a Report which generally has a selection screen and a output screen (these types of programs use the Start of Selection, End of Selection, etc events). Also a Executable program can be run via SE38/SE80, but a module pool program must be run from a transaction code as you need to specify the starting screen. So when you are creating the transaction code, you have to first know what type of program you wrote and choose the appropriate type. If you wrote a screen based dialog program, then choose the 'Dialog program' radio button, and if created a report program, then select the second one for an executable report.
Also you can see the below examples...
Go to se38 and give demo*dynpro* and press F4.
YOu will get a list of demo module pool programs.
One more T-Code is ABAPDOCU.
YOu can find more examples there.
See the prgrams:
DEMO_DYNPRO_TABLE_CONTROL_1 Table Control with LOOP Statement
DEMO_DYNPRO_TABLE_CONTROL_2 Table Control with LOOP AT ITAB
- ABAP/4 Module Pool
- What is module pool program in abap?
- General SAP ABAP Concepts Explained:
- SAP LSMW Explained with example
- Can anyone explain me about field symbols with some example.
- An example of SAP Module pool program
- ABAP Example Program ALV Grid Control
- Naming convention for Module Pool
- Issue in Module Pool Programming
- module pool abap
- What is the importance of module pool programing?In which cases we use module pool programming?
- Please explain about Return table concept and with the real time example.
- what does mean chart of accounts please explain with examples
- One Module Pool ZMTRANS with One Screen.
- LIST BOX IN MODULE POOL PROGRAM
- How to Add Values into the List Box in a Module Pool Program?
- How to Create Input Field Screen Using module Pool Program?
- Query About Storage Groups and Storage Pools in Context with VNX and VMAX?
- Explain pricing procedure or calculation schema of MM module
- ALV Documentation with Examples
- ABAP Objects (ABAP-Programming with SAP NetWeaver)
- BC - ABAP Dictionary
- ABAP Objects (ABAP Programming in SAP NetWeaver)
- Object-Oriented Programming with ABAP Objects
- SAP BC - ABAP Programming
- BC - ABAP Programming
- ABAP Programming & Coding Standards
- ABAP/4 Performance Tuning
- ABAP Cookbook
ABAP HANA Consultant Job | 5 - 8 yrs | Bengaluru | SAP India
Exp :3 - 5 years | City : Bangalore
Exp :1 - 3 years | City : Hyderabad
SAP ABAP HR Certified Consultant
Exp :2 - 15 years | City : Delhi
SAP ISU EDM Consultant
Exp :5 - 15 years | City : Bangalore
Exp :2 - 7 years | City : Delhi
Urgent requirement |SAP SD Techno functional
Exp :5 - 11 years | City : Bangalore
SAP Hana Cloud Integeration | 6 - 9 Years | Pune | Atos
Exp :6 - 9 years | City : Pune
SAP ABAP Webdynpro | 4 - 9 Years | Pune, Bangalore | Atos
Exp :4 - 9 years | City : Bangalore
SAP SD | 4 - 8 Years | Ahmedabad | Gi Group
Exp :4 - 8 years | City : Ahmedabad
SAP ABAP Technical Consultant | 3 - 6 yrs | Bangalore | Inct
Exp :3 - 6 years | City : Bangalore