The course of SAP BW is intended to provide extended knowledge and technical skills to its audience about SAP BW administration and performance. This is a part of SAP netweaver technical course.
The course basic contents are
- Overview of ERP, SAP and SAP NetWeaver BW components and architecture.
- SAP BW Administration, user management and authorization
- SAP BW analysis
- SAP BW architecture and tools.
- SAP BW data warehousing methods, data acquisition, OLAP caching.
- SAP BW Planning
- SAP BW operations and performance
- SAP BW mining and analysis process
- SAP BW reporting, reporting performance.
Many institutes provide hands on experience of working with SAP NetWeaver BW tools, Data mining, Extraction, analysis and reporting. Based on the depth of area and skills the course duration varies from 5 days to 40 days. The course fee in India varies from institutes to institutes and from level to level of the course. Some institutes offer SAP BW course for Rs.185,000.00/- and the fee can go up to 3 lacs. Certification can cost approximately 25K to 35K.
Thus after the end of this course one shall have the overview of the concepts and architecture of SAP BW.