Can some one explain in AWR if we saw any high range values. how to analyze below queries.
1) what is db time and elapsed time and sockets?
2) How many average sessions should be per 1cpu or 1core?
3) If we found a high no of cursors in awr how to find which query is causing cursor leaking without oem?
4) If we found redo size more in load profile what we need to take action how to find which users or which querys caused more redo size.
5) What is logins and what is the difference between sessions and logins and how many it should be per one seconds?
6) What is user calls and how many it should be per one seconds?
7) What is W/A MB processed and how much it should be per one seconds?
In the entire load profile if we saw any high range of values how to find which queries and which user cause that. how to avoid that?
Please guide me and please give me any queries related to this issue.
Thanks in advance.