I have a standby server.
My Primary db server is stolen.
Well, Now I need to use this stby server as a primary db server permanently. No need additional standby server. I will tolerate.
No need any old/new archivelogs. Even huge data lose no problem.
Guys, Where to begin?
Thanks in Advance!
- How Standby DB to be Mounted and Opened as a Real Standby Database?
- Copy Data from Primary To Standby Server.
- Using Application Server as (backup) server ??
- How to Add one DB Server into my 12 OEM Setup as a Host?
- Two Oracle DB on DEVELOPMENT server
- How Production DB and Standby DB Update as Same Data?
- How to up SAP Standby System
- Load Data from SQL Server 2000 to Oracle 11g Regularly
- How to install DRS server.