I have a standby server.
My Primary db server is stolen.
Well, Now I need to use this stby server as a primary db server permanently. No need additional standby server. I will tolerate.
No need any old/new archivelogs. Even huge data lose no problem.
Guys, Where to begin?
Thanks in Advance!
- Oracle Overview
- Oracle Training Course
- Oracle Interview Questions
- Difference Between Oracle 11g and 12c and 10g
- Ora 28001 The Password Has Expired Error
- BR*Tools Documentation
- Oracle Wait Events Interview Questions
- Difference Between Primary, Secondary and Clustered Indexes in DBMS
- Difference Between Hot and Cold Backup
- Oracle Partitioning Interview Questions
- Update Statement Works in Oracle Architecture
- Differences Between SAP HANA and Oracle