1) When assigning Add-hoc Time Account in the Time File employee, Is it compulsory to add Time Account Rule?
Yes, It is compulsory to add Time Account Rule when assigning Add-hoc Time Account in Time File of any employee because:
- There will be error 'No time account rule is maintained for this time account' if you don't add Time Account Rule.
- If you add Time Account Rule then only you can successfully proceed to add the Time Account in Time Account Balance of the employee.
2) Why am I unable to see the deduction of leaves under newly changed Time Account to Permanent from Temporary?
You are unable to see the deduction of leaves under newly changed Time Account because the Time Type XXX is not linked to the Time Account during the given period:
In order to resolve this issue please for these steps:
- First, in Business Configurations please go to Time Types Activity.
- Then select Maintain Employee Time Types.
- Now select the Time Type required and add a row in Time Account Posting with corresponding validity.
- At last, perform Day Closure for the employee from the Time Profile Start Date.
3) I am not able to find the leaves deducted for employee under Time Account Balance tab.
You cannot find the leaves deducted for employee under Time Account Balance tab because the Time Account is not assigned to the Employee. Therefore you need to assign the Time Account to the Time Profile of the employee.
4) Why is the user unable to access Time File of an employee under Time Administration?
The user must not have access right to Time Administration workenter.
5) When creating the new Time Model from the Time Model wizard, Can we hide the Country name?
No, it is not possible.
6) Can we restrict Time Recording for same Time Frame via different channels?
No, you cannot configure any restrictions for a user in order to enter his/her Time Recording for same time frame via different channels for Employee Time Recording, Time Punches. This is not possible as the user can perform different tasks at the same time frame for which he/she can enter his Time Recording for the same time frame.
7) The planned working time cannot be calculated for employee?
Planned Working Time cannot be calculated may be because the Time model for the selected duration is not added in Work Schedule under Time Profile for the employee.
8) I am not able to see the Holiday Calendar assigned under Employee Timesheet.
In order to the assigned Holiday Calendar, you need to assign Work Schedule and Time Model to the employee under Time Profile tab in Time File.
9) Why is the administrator able to record time for an employee under Time Type who is not assigned for it?
This issue must be happening because the Time Type shall be activated in Time Administration workcenter. Therefore the administrator can use the Time Type assigned to the Country of the Employee.