In a report you can use a checkbox to select one ore more records.
* Define field for the checkbox
data markfield(1) type c value space.
* Define filed for counting line numbers
data lineno type i.
* Writing the report with a checkbox
write: / markfield as checkbox,
* Reading the lines and cehcking if the line has been checked
lineno = 0.
* Counting the line numbers
lineno = lineno + 1.
* Read the value of markfield
read line lineno field value markfield.
* Test for end of report
if sy-subrc ne 0. exit. endif.
* If the value of the checkbox is X ( The checkbox is checked) the read
* the rest of the fields of the report line into the internal table itab.
if markfield = 'X'.
read current line field value i_ejitabel-zzbukrs into itab
i_ejitabel-zzsaknr into itab.
ABAP Report - Checkboxes
I have a classic report where the user can select / deselect all records. Here is my code: CASE sy-ucomm. WHEN 'ZALL'. DESCRIBE TABLE int_data LINES lv_counter. DO lv_counter TIMES. READ...
Checkboxes Functionality in the List report
Hi All, i have a problem in list report where we have mutliple checkboxes in the alv list report.Whenver user select the mutliple checkboxes and click on print button from the application tool bar...
Checkbox Basics with Example
Android Checkbox Basics with ExampleUse Of CheckboxSo generally we use check boxes whenever we want to choose a list of items. For example, you are making a groceries shop app, you can use checkboxes...