Numerous reputed institutes located across the world are now imparting SAP PP training to interested candidates in the entry and advanced levels of their SAP Career. The level of expertise and experience attained by those aspiring for these courses determines the duration of these courses. On the other hand, the fee structure is dependent on the policies and methodologies practiced by individual institutes. In general, the duration of a SAP PP course ranges from 5 to 17 days while the fees vary from INR 15,000 to INR to 3 lacs.
SAP PP (Production Planning) Certification Cost and Duration
|Course Name and Code||Duration||Cost (Rs.)|
|SC250E- Production Planning in SAP APO (E-learning)||1200 Min||60,000 to 70,000|
|ICP320- Materials Management and Production Planning||5 days||80,000 to 90,000|
|SC240E- Production Planning in ERP (E-learning)||1200 Min||60,000 to 70,000|
|AC505- Product Cost Planning||5 days||2,50,000 to 2,80,000|
|ICP320 -Materials Management and Production Planning||5 days||80,000 to 90,000|
The topics covered include:
- Introduction to ERP and SAP production planning and navigation concepts (in brief).
- Creation and Management of Master Data
- Sales and Operations Planning (SOP) - which develops the skills to forecast production and sales plans on the basis of future, present and historical data.
- Material Requirements Planning and the various parameters for calculating the overall needs from the planning run.
- Shop Floor Control - creation and management of the production order; releasing the order sheets for production and their settling; and goods movements.
- Capacity - planning and evaluation.
- KANBAN - which is a process based on the system of pulling KANBAN cards for generating the replenishment cycle.
- Product Cost Planning, which evaluates time values and the value of component materials for determining the product cost.
- The components related to Reporting and Analysis