Getting an Error "Change your SE06 settings to make namespace /0CUST/ modifiable" happens. When user activate "ENVIRONMENTSHELL" by running program UJS_ACTIVATE_CONTENT
you are getting an above error because the corresponding namespace "Customer Name Range" is not set to "modifiable" status.
Please do as following:
- Login to the ABAP backend.
- Input transaction code SE06.
- Click the "System Change Option" button.
- Find "Customer Name Range" in the Namespace area.(The Prefix of it may be blank)
- Change the Modifiable status of "Customer Name Range" to "Modifiable".
In order to avoid "Change your SE06 settings to make namespace /0SAP/ modifiable" error later, you should also change the Modifiable status of "General SAP Name Range" to "Modifiable".
You can refer to "Installation Guide SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0".
In section 4.3 "Configure the ABAP Server Component", it mentions you should make namespaces and software components changeable.