How to clear inspection stock?
I had activated PO receipt inspection 01 type for a material. After which a PO was made of the same material. I did result recording and stock posting through QA32 for some inspection lots. Everything was working fine.
But recently the 01 type inspection for the same material was deactivated. Now when the PO for the same material got receipted stock got posted to quality stock and no inspection lot is created for the same. Now I am not able to post it to unrestricted stock.
I have tried the following methods but returned error:
1) To cancel the document or reverse the PO receipt in MIGO-but system returned error, mentioning that stock posting has to be done through QM.
2) Creating a manual lot in 01 type
3) Stock transfer through MB1B
What should I do to post the material back unrestricted stock?
To clear material from QI stock go to T_code QA08 enter material number and plant. In activate insp. type, set assign inspection type indicator and enter 01 insp. type, excute. System will show you that material and its QI stock - save.
1) Single inspection lot for quantity which is present in QI stock will be created with inspection lot origin 08. This lot can be cleared as per requirment from T _code QA32 and transferred to unrestricted use. Thus there will be no QI stock.
2) Inspection type 01 will be activated and this problem will not be repeated again.