SAP Enterprise Portal
The Enterprise Portal is an environment that allows everyone (Employees, Suppliers, Partners, etc) to get a perspective of required information in one place. The Enterprise Portal is cantered on the user. It creates an environment that provides all type of information to the user, from all sources, allowing the user to stay in the portal for 80% - 90% of the time.
The Enterprise Portal provides users with a centralized, easy-to-use access to all the information, applications and services they need to participate in collaborative business processes. A Enterprise Portal Solution must provide all users (Employees and External Communities) personalized convenient access (Point & Click, Drag & Relate, Single Sign-On) to everything needed (Information / Applications / Services) anytime, anywhere (Web Browser / Mobile Devices) in a secure way (Robust Security Features) to get their task or job done.
- SAP NetWeaver Visual Composer
- SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.1
- How to Create Dynamic, Flexible Applications into NetWeaver Portal?
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0 Support Package
- Is Netweaver contain ABAP, functional modules and BW how?
- Configuration of supported languages within the portal
- SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration Introduction
- SAP NetWeaver CE 7.1 SR3 download available!
- SAP NetWeaver Gateway Overview
- SAP NetWeaver: Providing the Foundation to Enable and Manage Change
- SAPEP - SAP NETWEAVER PORTAL FUNDAMENTALS
- Default user for EP (Enterprise Portal)
- IPC CHECK AND MMI CHECK IN SAP NW2004 S ENTERPRISE PORTAL
- Integrate CRM 4.0 SR1 and Enterprise Portal 6.0
- Issue in Enterprise Portal, While Clicking the \"File Transfer\" Button
- SAP FICO Enterprises Structure
- Connect Portal to SOLMAN
- Portal Runtime Error?
- SSO between ECC and Portal
- Installing SAP ECC 6.0 and Portal.