Some user who has SAP_ALL authorization are unable to edit certain fields in a random screen or fields are not visible to them.
The issue faced above by some SAP user mostly occur due to the screen variants which are not defined for the users.
In order to check the issue mentioned above is because of undefined screen variants please follow the steps given below:
1) Log into to the system affected with this issue
2) And go to Transaction SHD0 -> Standard variant tab -> Standard Variants
3) Now see if there is any transaction active as shown below in the image
Note: The right button means deactivate and the left button means activate
4) If you find any transaction active as shown in above image then deactivate it by clicking the corresponding button and try to access the screen, which is having the blocked or invisible fields.
In their is need to adjust the fields and continue using the undefined variant then please follow the below steps:
1) First,enter the transaction variant name and then select the screen to hit display
2) Now you will see a screen where you can check the customizing about the fields e.g. Invisible, content, Output only, Required and contents etc
Note: Use 1887985 to determine the component if the user has SAP_ALL authorization and no transaction variant defined, the issue occurs, then the user should report to the relevant screen application for analysis.