I have created one analytical tile via Query Browser tile from launchpad then i selected one Query / CDS and opened it in Design studio and after it i had saved it as a tile. I found tile first in My Home as a default Group but i moved it to my XYZ group and successfully it got placed in XYZ group. But i am not able to find that tile in Launchpad Designer in any of Catalogs / Groups. So if anyone knows where to find that tile in Launchpad Designer then please let me know.
- Deletion of Tiles from Default My Home Group in Fiori Launchpad
- Introduction of SAP Fiori.
- SAP Fiori Client - An Overview
- Error: Duplicate id for SAPUI5 Fiori Application when running in SAP Fiori launchpad
- Automated Setup of Fiori Configuration for ABAP Systems
- How to clear Browser Cache Manually of SAPUI5 Application?
- Latest Enhancements to Count Stock Fiori App
- Install SAP Fiori-related products that require SAP Fiori front-end server 2.0
- How to Transport the FIORI Apps through Transport Request from DEV-QAS-PRD?
- How to Save the Data as HR and Display as STD?
- How to Send Entire Query as Parameter in Informatica?
- Doubts in Fiori on SAP Fiori Client
- Save Button Not Working in ALV Grid
- ABAP query on BP_JOB_SELECT
- Query Regarding HRA
- Doubt in select query
- Fiori Invoice number allocated twice
- How to merge/combine Query
- General options SAP API / data sync / data query