There are 39 events for Table Maintenance Generator, follow this:
Then you will get below events:
- 01 Before saving the data in the database
- 02 After saving the data in the database
- 03 Before deleting the data displayed
- 04 After deleting the data displayed
- 05 Creating a new entry
- 06 After completely performing the function 'Get original'
- 07 Before correcting the contents of a selected field
- 08 After correcting the contents of a selected field
- 09 After getting the original of an entry
- 10 After creating the header entries for the change task (E071)
- 11 After changing a key entry for the change task (E071K)
- 12 After changing the key entries for the change task (E071K)
- 13 Exit editing (exit main function module)
- 14 After lock/unlock in the main function module
- 15 Before retrieving deleted entries
- 16 After retrieving deleted entries
- 17 Do not use. Before print: Event 26
- 18 After checking whether the data has changed
- 19 After initializing global variables, field symbols, etc.
- 20 after input in date subscreen (time-dep. tab./views)
- 21 Fill hidden fields
- 22 Go to long text maintenance for other languages
- 23 Before calling address maintenance screen
- 24 After restricting an entry (time-dep. tab./views)
- 25 Individual authorization checks
- 26 Before creating a list
- 27 After creation or copying a GUID (not a key field)
- 28 After entering a date restriction for time-dep. views
- AA Instead of the standard data read routine
- AB Instead of the standard database change routine
- AC Instead of the standard 'Get original' routine
- AD Instead of the standard RO field read routine
- AE Instead of standard positioning coding
- AF Instead of reading texts in other languages
- AG Instead of 'Get original' for texts in other languages
- AH Instead of DB change for texts in other languages
- ST GUI menu main program nam
- AI Internal use only
- Take an example of Z3SWAIVE table to implement Events in the Table Maintenance generator.
- Go to Utilities Table Maintenance Generator To Fill Required data of this Screen Environment Modification Events.
- To Select the Particular event based on the logic what will to write a code.
- This is More squire do not disturb the SAP data.
- To find an Event then to create include and write code of your logic.
Read more about How to add a Search Help to a field on Selection Screen in ABAP?
Table Name - Z3SWAIVE [Waived Quantity Table]
Create a table in se11.
Create required fields of the table and Activate then go to Utilities to select the Table maintenance generator.
In Table maintenance generator screen to fill all required data and save
Go To Environment -> Modification -> Events.
To POP-UP the Information box “Do not make any changes (SAP data)”. Accept it.
To click on the New Entries button.
To POP-UP the widow and select the particular Event to based on the logic.
After you select the event to save then to click on the Editor button.
To select a New Include to particular of this table.