Well there are a couple of ways through which you can surely make millions in your career in SAP. SAP(Systems, Applications, Products in Data Processing) is a niche area and these days the skill is very much in demand. Thanks to technology now you can certainly be a millionaire in not much time. Let us get to know these tip and tricks!
1. Concentrate on learning not on the Money: We all agree that nobody works for charity and neither should you. But the very fact that learning will fetch more far better returns and lead to a higher package rather than focusing only on the financial aspect.
2. Do not choose an app/module because its high in demand in SAP: While there are several modules that SAP offers to all its clients as well as employees you need to be selective in your approach and choose the skill which you feel would best suit you and not because the module is high in demand.
3. Good to have Relevant business experience: Working on a SAP module or application in which you have appropriate business experience will always help you move faster and learn better than your peers. You will be able to relate to things better and work more efficiently.
4. Get Certified in SAP: Its always better to get a professional certification as only then then companies prefer to hire you and the chances of you getting a higher salary also will be more.
Read more here about Top 10 Rising SAP Modules for Year 2016
5. Learn and master a particular phase: A rolling stone gathers no moss, and that is true with respect to SAP also. It is always good to master a particular phase rather than Learn all phases of the project.
6. Flexibility is the key: You cannot afford to be rigid with respect to your work timings. Most of us are today working in global environment and have to be cognizant of the fact that people are working round the clock. There are project deadlines which have to be met, irrespective of the time zone we work in.
7. Time is precious: You should avoid spending too much time on social media, conferences. You would rather spend time on the SAP community network and get to learn about the various modules of SAP.
8. Knowledge is a weapon: Always remember knowledge is a weapon nobody can take from you or steal from you. The ore you know the better are your chances to move up the ladder and grow financially too.
9. Never say no to Travel: if your colleague or your boss wants you to travel for work related purposes you should always agree and never refuse.
10. Advise other about your knowledge and schedule: let your colleagues and friends about your schedule and your knowledge about SAP, which will enable them to allocate work for their SAP projects accordingly to you.
Like any other career or field SAP also requires a lot of dedication, passion, and hard work. If you follow the above principles in any field, you will surely prosper.
Read More about Top 10 Highest Paid and Emerging SAP Modules in 2015.