Definition - What is SAP BI?
SAP Net Weaver, along with the intelligence of data warehouse and other business tools to attain long/ short term goals, provides enhanced decisions for challenging business environments. Various mechanisms such as the reporting, scrutiny and other interpretation of business data are now being controlled with the application of Business Intelligence (BI) tools. BI managers are now integrating entire external data sources and internally placed SAP applications in the relevant toolsets - in a result-oriented and easy manner to derive the best results.
The ease of implementing SAP in BI has made this module a useful option for the proper handling of target oriented activities as well as the overall promotion of business operations. It makes an organization’s SAP system more effective and faster by giving all user information in a fraction of seconds.
Take a look at how SAP professionals are leveraging the many benefits of BI via proper courses.
SAP BI courses demonstrate the keys for increasing the flexibility and gradation of important business processes, including the progress and administration of SAP Business Objects (BO). They teach aspirants to simplify the search capabilities of various business tools. There are a number of unified courses available in SAP BI, as explained below:
- SAP Business Objects BI Solution: It includes ‘overview and integration’ sessions that provide an introduction to BI solutions with respect to business objects and warehouse data handling. This short session is accompanied by ‘Delta and Early Product Training’ modules that include comprehensive e-learning classes for the various versions of the software, along with other BI tools.
- Administration - BI Solutions: This course is equipped with keys for the administrative and security departments. It covers the processes of designing and deploying security tools and SAP migration objects alike.
- Business Intelligence -Dashboard: This course comprises of short sessions dealing with the dashboard of Business Intelligence Objects.
- Business Intelligence- SAP Business Objects Explorer: It encompasses the operations and tools of different data warehousing tools that reduce the concerns of IT backlog; thereby providing easy data accessibility for one and all.
- Business Intelligence -Crystal Reports: By pursuing this course, aspirants can design reports with fundamental/ advanced BI knowledge and can optimize data reports and report processing strategies effectively.
- Business Intelligence- Web Intelligence: All BI processes - from reports to user interface designs - can be deployed with the help of this course.
- Business Intelligence- Analysis and Design Studio: Various versions of Microsoft Office and the analysis of whole process are referred to in this course.
- Predictive Analytics: This helps in gaining an analytical insight of BI tools.
SAP BI is widely used for the analysis of transaction data information on various companies, so as to upgrade their quality of business performance and make related operations more enhanced and simplified. It reduces the time from minutes to seconds and hence, is in high demand with the good package salary for the qualified.
SAP courses comprise of various exams that can test the skills of the consultant with respect to the customization and implementation of SAP BI, and in the most reliable form. There are various levels for gaining expertise in SAP BI certification, which is usually attained at the associate and professional levels. SAP BI examinations last 180 minutes with approximately 80 questions are being asked of the candidates. German, English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Chinese are some of the many languages in which these questions can be attempted.
Qualification presents no bar while the related skills required include technical knowledge in topics related to Business Intelligence. Aspirants must possess the basic business/ strategy making skills to be deployed in BI processes at a later stage.