CUA - Central User Administration .
Means we can centrally manage the users across the landscape . From one system we can manage all the systems user administration centrally .
The CUA setup system can be any system . ECC or SOLMAN . Usually SOLMAN is recommended because it will have the landscape details .
1. Both the CUA central client and child client must have an ALE user created for communication purposes .
For Eg : CUA_ADMIN should exist in all child systems for initial CUA setup .
2. In central system :
Create the new user CUA_ADMIN with role CUA_ADMIN_CENTRAL
CUA_<sid> for each child system and setup the user as "communications" user with role CUA_COMM_CENTRAL
3. In target or child system :
Create a new user CUA_ADMIN with role CUA_ADMIN_CLIENT .
Define Logical systems :
1. Goto Tcode SALE - Define logical systems
2. Create a new entry with the naming convention . <sid>CLNT<client>.
3. On the central system create an entry for the new client .
4. on the child system create an entry for both client and central system .
5. Assign logical systems to clients in both central and child .
Define RFC destinations ;
We have create these RFC 's on both central and child systems .