Im trying to decide if I should connect to the MySQL database on the page globally or connect/disconnect from within the user itself. There are two PHP classes, one to connect, query, execute and disconnect and the second to add, update, login users. I can see advantages and disadvantages for both methods. Its fairly small, needing to support around 2,000 members. I havent had to make this decision before and your advice is much appreciated. Which of the two methods would you suggest?
- mysql Connectivity from Remote
- DB not connecting SAP4.7
- PHP with MYSQL
- How to Connect One of Dev db with Sysdba?
- ERROR connect to DB via DBSL.
- How does an ABAP work process connect to the database?
- Store Data in MySQL or VBA Excel?
- DB Connect, Native SQL, Query external Oracle??
- db connect failed 000256 in SAP 4.7