How to create Transaction Code in SAP- T code SE93
After finishing program need to assign T code to same program so user are used friendly.
1) First execute T code – SE93
2) Type in your desire TCODE name, to make a custom TCODE you must start the T code with the letter Z or Y.
3) Click on Create, on the next screen you can 2 see several start object options, the 2 most commons option would be Program and Selection Screen (This is for report type program) and the other one is Program And Screen (This is for pool type program using Screen number element), for this example let’s select the Program And Selection Screen option (the second option), click OK (Check button) or just press enter.
4) Need to provide program Name – ZSPK
5) Click on the Save Button, after that you will see the message that the T code has been saved.
6) Now your T code for redy to use.
7) Authority extend to user ID as per user requirment. In SU01
You must be Loged in to download file