I can't get eCATTs to work with SRM. Is there a trick to this, or do the two not function together due to the differences between ECC and SRM?
During some project implementations we have tried to use eCATT for some SRM transactions. Depending on the complexity of the screens, eCatt worked. Otherwise, we've had to resort to BDC. The developers have had challenges with multi-line screens and drop-downs in screens.
- Java Add-On on ABAP Stack (SRM 7.0)
- Clearing Commitment on a SRM PO
- Maintaining CRMRFCPAR Table (SAP SRM)
- DBSQL_SQL_ERROR Dump while SRM Upgrade
- Function module name is reserved for SAP* Error in ABAP Program
- Event Module and Function Module
- I am B.Tech graduate,should i start with my career with technical field(ABAP/Basis) or go along with functional module only.
- Calling ABAP program from function
- Do companies hire SAP certified candidates with no experience?
- how to do bank chain function FBIPU