How can entries in the SQL cache be invalidated or reparsed manually?
- Interpret Time Information in SQL cache (M_SQL_PLAN_CACHE)
- Disable SQL Trace level ALL_WITH_RESULTS in HANA
- How can SQL statements in the SQL editor be formatted automatically?
- How can the history of temporal tables be merged manually?
- How can I identify table accesses occupying a high amount of the SQL plan cache?
- How Can the use of the SQL editor in DBACOCKPIT be controlled?
- How can the duplicate entries be removed from the drop down lists?
- How can the mvcc_anti_ager trace file entries be controlled?
- How can garbage collection be triggered manually?