We receive some really interesting articles for SDN and BPX. After editing and publishing so many of these, I can see the challenge of trying to explain a complicated process or setup with mere words and screen shots. I often wonder how many hours have been lost just trying to show an exception or a tricky work around that is just easier to narrate and demonstrate!
Well, that's where eLearning comes in. But how do you make it? We’ll, it’s easier and freer than you think! I recently discovered a free utility called the Jing Project. It was created by the good people over at TechSmith (Snag-It, Camtasia). Jing is a screen and voice capture application without any Ka-Ching (or “Ka-Jing”) - for now. It's really easy to use and it runs on both Windows and Mac. The output file is a nifty little SWF file with a similar interface found on video sharing websites.
Before you get started, Jing has a couple of challenges that make using it a bit more interesting...
5 minute time limit: Jing has a 5 minute limitation so you need to make your recording short and sweet. There is no reason why you cannot create and submit multiple demos: just imagine each screen capture is equal to a separate procedure belonging to a single chapter in an article.
Not-Resizable (yet): Whatever you record has fit inside a browser window on a computer with a screen resolution of 1024x768. You should consider reducing your screen resolution before starting a screen grab and avoid capturing stuff we don't need to see such as how many applications you are running at the moment (yes, we know you are VERY busy but...). Don’t capture an area larger 950x700!!!
When you’re done, just ZIP the output SWF file and submit is to the SAP Community Network Content Submission System. After your content is approved, we’ll upload it to the library and it will appear in the corresponding eLearning catalog.
- Capturing a click onto a tab
- On Other SAP screens
- Top 10 Tips to make Your SAP Implementation Secured
- SAP brings new analytics tools Predictive Analytics 2.0 and SAP Lumira's Edge
- 10 Tips to Make Million Bucks from SAP as a Career
- Some special features allow you wide modifications without changing standard SAP R/3 objects. Those techniques are not as widespread as they should be. In fact they are powerful tools.
- Self-explanatory indicator in documentation tools
- Using SAP to Automate The Accounting Function
- SAP PowerDesigner Objectives and Benefits
- how is excise captured in sap
- How to make bank key field available as free selection?
- How to Make One Field in Selection Screen as Default Value 1000?
- Capture Activity Cost On Work Center
- Process to Capture a Classic Report output in SAP ABAP?
- If SAPconsole telnet screen size is too big how do you make it smaller?
- How to Capture the Role Field in Recording?
- how to free SAP memory after saving record
- How to remove standard tool bar in selection screen
- About making career in SAP
- Effective SAP SD PDF Book Free Download
- SAP Financial Accounting - General Topics Free PDF Book
- 100 Things You Should Know About Sales and Distribution with SAP Free PDF
- ABAP/4 Screen Painter & Menu Painter
- Customization SAP Guide Free Download (Argentina Country)
- Implementing SAP ERP Sales and Distribution Free PDF
- ABAP user guide ,for making the reports.
- SAP FICO General Ledger Accounting (FI-GL) Free PDF Book
- SAP HR Material Book Free Download
- Integrating SAP BusinessObjects XI 3.1 Tools with SAP NetWeaver
ABAP HANA Consultant Job | 5 - 8 yrs | Bengaluru | SAP India
Exp :3 - 5 years | City : Bangalore
SAP HR - Payroll End User Support
Exp :2 - 8 years | City : Saudi Arabia
Exp :1 - 3 years | City : Hyderabad
SAP ABAP HR Certified Consultant
Exp :2 - 15 years | City : Delhi
SAP SD Consultant
Exp :5 - 15 years | City : Noida
Urgent requirement for SAP SRM CONSULTANT for permanent job
Exp :4 - 15 years | City : Roorkee
SAP ISU EDM Consultant
Exp :5 - 15 years | City : Bangalore
Opening for Sr. SAP Basis Consultant @ Bangalore (Immediate
Exp :6 - 15 years | City : Bangalore
SAP FI Certified Consultants
Exp :3 - 15 years | City : Noida
SAP MM Certified consultant
Exp :2 - 0 years | City : Noida