1. Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle.
2. Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.
1. Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
2. Basis administration with hands-on skills in SAP HANA
3. Knowledge on HANA architecture, tools & applications
4. HANA administration tasks, transport management, backups, user/roles
5. HANA DB patching, configuration, System copies
6. HANA performance monitoring, tuning & table management
7. Support HANA XS, Smart Data Access, SAML, etc
8. Exposure in migrating ECC to HANA using DMO"
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
- MUST HAVE SKILLS: SAP-HANA Administration & Performance Engineering
Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd