By: Shalesh Singh Visen | 18 Jun 2009 1:57 am | 8867 times viewed | 6 Comments
There are two ways to check one by ST03 and second by SUIM.
Try SU53 for missing authorization too.
Get More Questions and Answers with Explanation related to logon log in SAP at SAP BASIS Forum.
Time to Boost Your Career with SAPHave you ever wondered why you didn't qualify for the position in a company for which you had applied sometime back? This can be very frustrating and disappointing for most of us especially when you know that the job involves all those skills which you possess by virtue of your past experience...
Enterprise Structure Related SAP FICO Interview Questions and AnswersFAQ: Enterprise Structure related SAP FICO What are the various organizational assignments to a company code?Company Code is a legal entity for which financial statements like Profit and Loss and Balance Sheets are generated. Plants are assigned to the company code, Purchasing organization is...
Accounting Entries1.1 All the Inventory transactions will look for the valuation class and the corresponding G.L. Accounts and post the values in the G.L accounts.For Example: during Goods ReceiptStock Account DrG/R I/R Account ...
Difference between SAP S/4HANA and SAP Suite on HANASAP S/4HANA Vs. SAP Suite on HANABetween SAP Suite on HANA and SAP S/4HANA, some level of confusion still exist which I got know after speaking with a large number of people. For those who are wrestling with the differences between the two products let me provide some clarity. Before making any...
How to Check Log Files?
Hello SAP Experts,Can you tell me how to check the log files in server or os level in sap system? If anyone know the procedure related to my query then please share it with me here.Thanks in Advance!
Logon restrictions in R/3
Following are the Logon restrictions in R/3 system: a) Can you limit the number of times a user can log on to R/3? The number of R/3 logons per user cannot be restricted , it is possible...
Logon Mechanisms Interview Questions and Answers
Logon Mechanisms FAQ1. What are the default database users in the SAP environment?The following database users exist in the SAP environment:SAPR3 / SAP / SAP / SAPSR3 The SAPR3 / SAP / SAP /...
SAP BASIS INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
1. If user is accessing a table it was taking more time how we need to reduce the time? 2. While transporting a TR an error message showing that problem with TMSADM user. What to do? 3. If a TR is...
Exit Test â BASIS
1) Question: Which transactions is/are used for consistency check after installation? Answer: A. ST22 B. SICK C. SM28 D. ASAP 2) Question: ...
SAP BASIS Interview Questions 7
1. In which directory, the central system log will store? ANS: LDAP Dir. 2.what is the t-code for Logon Load balancing?AND WHAT IS THE USE OF LOGON LOAD BALANCING? ANS: T-code-SMLG; Its...
How can we get the user log detail on Sap.
Hi, Gurus How can we get the user log detail on Sap in which we can find out the users can done the previous day total transation and how many times logon to sap. Regards
SAP System Related BASIS Interview Questions
1.What is the difference between System Trace, Developer Trace and System Log?System Trace:If you want to record the internal SAP system activities, use the function SAP System Trace. Recording the...
SAP BASIS Interview Questions 9
1. What is the directory name of the WP trace, System Log and Backup Logs files created in sap? Ans: The directory is under SAP installation dirctory where trace files are created 2. What are...
SAP BASIS Interview Questions for Freshers
1) What will happened if the Central instance of the system failed?Ans: Central instance fialed sap mmc will not start2) Where we will install the central instance, in server or in a Specific...
how to check OSCOL version
Frieds, How to check the version (whether it is 32 bit or 64 bit) of SAP OSCOL.exe in SAP? Any specific parameters there to check this? Please let me know regards Gopi Chander