How to debug a popup screen in SAP ABAP?
Most of the times when we want to debug a Pop-Up Screen then we are not able to do so as the calling screen along with the command line is getting deactivated where we use to put '/h' for external debugging. So in order to debug the pop up screen from the calling screen we need to drag & drop the text file attached with this email on to the header bar or title bar of the popped up screen. So on triggering any activity debugging gets started.
Let’s walk through the following steps for debugging the pop-up screen for standard transaction code "CG3Z".
- Execute transaction code CG3Z to upload the files from presentation server to the application server.
- A Pop-Up screen will come.
- Just give the local directory path for the upload file from presentation server to which you want to upload to application server.
- Then give the application server path & file name where you want to actually put the file.
- Then drag the attached file in this email from your desktop to the header or title bar of the Upload File Pop-Up Window.
- Then click the Upload button & you will find the debugging is started.
- Like this we can debug the other pop-up screens too.
You must be Loged in to download file