The steps described below are used to transport a report variant. They can be initiated from transaction SE38 (ToolsABAP/4 workbenchDevelopmentABAP/4editor) or transaction SA38 (SystemServicesReporting).
1. Enter the name of the program the variant is to be transported for.
2. Select menu path GotoVariants.
3. Select menu path VariantsTransport request.
4. Click on the Excecute button (or PF8).
5. You will be prompted with a list and a request to select the variant to be transported. Select the variant(s) to be transported and click on the
6. You will be presented with the 'Change Request Query' screen. If a Change Request has already been created for the variant transport skip to Step 8.
7. If a Change Request must be created, select menu path Request/taskCreate. You will be prompted to select a "category" ---> click on the 'Customizing' button. You will be prompted for a description. Enter a description and click on the yellow folder or press 'Enter'.
8. Click on the folder icon to the left of the Change Request to display the related "Tasks". Double click on the "Task" to be used for the variant transport. You will receive the message "The desired entries have been included in D20K90xxxx". Press 'Enter' once you have read the message.
9. When you are ready to release the variant, go to transaction SE10 and release the Change Request following the same steps as for any other Change Request.
- Which table relates reports and variants
- What is Variant and How to create variant?
- How to generate ABAP report ?
- ABAP Report - Checkboxes
- How to create a complex report in abap
- Interactive reports in abap how to move from 5th lis
- How to transport report to the user
- what is pbo and pai in reports. what is access sequences in abap
- ABAP Report in SAP.
- ABAP Report - Start Connid field on every new page.
- Defining Selection Screen in ABAP
- ABAP Objects (ABAP Programming in SAP NetWeaver)
- Variant Configuration with SAP
- BC ABAP Reporting Tutorial
- Discover ABAP
- ABAP Programming & Coding Standards
- ABAP Objects (ABAP-Programming with SAP NetWeaver)
- ABAP Development Next Generation Book
- ABAP Cookbook
- SAP BC - ABAP Programming
ABAP HANA Consultant Job | 5 - 8 yrs | Bengaluru | SAP India
Exp :3 - 5 years | City : Bangalore
SAP ABAP HR Certified Consultant
Exp :2 - 15 years | City : Delhi
SAP ISU EDM Consultant
Exp :5 - 15 years | City : Bangalore
Exp :2 - 7 years | City : Delhi
Urgent requirement |SAP SD Techno functional
Exp :5 - 11 years | City : Bangalore
SAP Hana Cloud Integeration | 6 - 9 Years | Pune | Atos
Exp :6 - 9 years | City : Pune
SAP ABAP Webdynpro | 4 - 9 Years | Pune, Bangalore | Atos
Exp :4 - 9 years | City : Bangalore
SAP SD | 4 - 8 Years | Ahmedabad | Gi Group
Exp :4 - 8 years | City : Ahmedabad
SAP ABAP Technical Consultant | 3 - 6 yrs | Bangalore | Inct
Exp :3 - 6 years | City : Bangalore
SAP FICO / SAP HCM/ SAP SD | 5 - 7 Years | Chennai | Hinduja
Exp :5 - 7 years | City : Chennai